• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Frustrated...

Keaton

Bluelighter
Ok, so I keep trying to find people like me, who have ADD/ADHD that also rolls. My question is: if you are someone who has ADD/ADHD, do you find that you have a better roll when you skip taking your ritilin/adderall/vayance/concerta the few days before and the day of your roll?
Answers or theories help, thank you!

There is no reason to suspect that these medications could interfere with rolling. They are all stimulants, and in fact, stimulants are often added to E pills!

There will be some crosstolerance between the stimulant effects of MDMA (DA/NE release), but this shouldn't be a problem unless you're taking an unreasonably large prescription.

54mg per day. But I have a pretty big tolerance to it since vie been taking it since 4th grade.

Formulating your question using ''ritilin/adderall/vayance/concerta'' won't help you because I need to know which one you are taking.

Dextro-amphetamine half-life: 12 hours
Ritalin half-life: 2-4 hours

I am 90% sure you're using amphetamine because if it lowers the high of mdma it means the dex still fills a part of your receptors. Dextroamphetamine has a shitload of half-life...like
Put it this way:

you take 20mg at 8 in the morning, after 12 hours you got 10 mg in your system, the day after you still got 5 mg, and 48 hours after you got 1.25 mg!! This medicine is tough to pee...it'll stick inside you for a long time, I must say...you must give at least 3 days to get rid of it 100%.

Just swich to ritalin if amphetamine fucks up your mdma high...you'll focus just as well.

Formulating your question using ''ritilin/adderall/vayance/concerta'' won't help you because I need to know which one you are taking.

Dextro-amphetamine half-life: 12 hours
Ritalin half-life: 2-4 hours

I am 90% sure you're using amphetamine because if it lowers the high of mdma it means the dex still fills a part of your receptors. Dextroamphetamine has a shitload of half-life...like
Put it this way:

you take 20mg at 8 in the morning, after 12 hours you got 10 mg in your system, the day after you still got 5 mg, and 48 hours after you got 1.25 mg!! This medicine is tough to pee...it'll stick inside you for a long time, I must say...you must give at least 3 days to get rid of it 100%.

Just swich to ritalin if amphetamine fucks up your mdma high...you'll focus just as well.
Sorry I take methylphenidate..

Why are you taking Ritalin every day? You could take it only when you have to study or go to class. That's how I do. I got ADD and there's no way I'm gona pay attention in class, with or without medicine lol. I only take amphetamine when I go to the library to study for like 8 hours in a row, no break. That's 1-2 days a week and in heavy exam period its 5 days a week.
I can't imagine what it would be like to be high all the time lol...I don't know how you do it but it seems quite uncomfortable.

i used to sneak my friends adderalls (20mg XR) cuz he never took it so he'd give me some.... well i felt more normal on it. i got ADD/ADHD also. Not prescribed tho cuz i dont have medical coverage.

but to answer the OPs question, i try not to take any kinda drugz about 2 days before i know im gonna roll. i want full on rollin effect! lol i even refrain from sex/masterbation also because it releases seritonin and dopeamine stuff and i wanna save that for later lol

i used to sneak my friends adderalls (20mg XR) cuz he never took it so he'd give me some.... well i felt more normal on it. i got ADD/ADHD also. Not prescribed tho cuz i dont have medical coverage.

but to answer the OPs question, i try not to take any kinda drugz about 2 days before i know im gonna roll. i want full on rollin effect! lol i even refrain from sex/masterbation also because it releases seritonin and dopeamine stuff and i wanna save that for later lol

can you or anyone else confirm that^

can you or anyone else confirm that^

He's right. I could add to it that the energy saving that he mentioned goes beyond jerk-off, ritalin abstinence, it also has much to do with being well fed. Feeding is an important part of enhancing a roll on stimulants. A healthy diet filled with non acidic fruits and vegetables present an important source of vitamins, important to sustain such reaction.

Vitamin supplements and other products are more than essential to rebuilding the lost energy. Such supplements include:

- Phytobec
- Co-enzyme Q10
- Omega 3 (taken in the middle of a meal)

Many people have a Mac-Donald's diet and simply run out of nutriments to sustain the resource-hungry MDMA roll reaction inside their body, start blaming the drug and increase it's dosage.

Now, we know that amphetamines greatly lower the appetite, so it would be a good idea to discontinue them for a few days before a roll in order to actually eat...

^ if you aren't supposed to eat anything acidic why do they say to drink orange juice before to enhance the roll? Is that a myth?...

=D that's the answer I was looking for! Thank you!

^ if you aren't supposed to eat anything acidic why do they say to drink orange juice before to enhance the roll? Is that a myth?...

=D that's the answer I was looking for! Thank you!

220pxmdmasimplesvg.png

Orange juice is acidic and many people mention the type of weak acid involved but the type itself doesn't really matter. What matters is the final blood pH after consumption.
Acidic blood will protonate the amine group of the MDMA. Protonated MDMA is unable to pass the blood-brain barrier so it will not be active. The effect is minimal but it adds up...Doing Henderson–Hasselbalch equation is kind of a biochemist job and is quite pointless in this case.

Roughly, orange juice doesn't do much, unless you eat aspirin until you get an ulcer...you won't be able to lower your blood pH enough to experience a noticeable roll decrease. You can verify it yourself using the drug's pka of 9.9. But as I said it adds up, better not drink it.

Haha alright. So the whole vitamin C thing is a load of bs then?

skittlezzzz said:
hi, i was reading through some of your posts and i saw that you mentioned you had ADD/ADHD and you only took your medicine when you needed to study. i recently took a neuropharmacology class and we went into ADD/ADHD pretty in depth and i have come to the conclusion that i may have the disorder. i have taken diagnostics tests online to see if it may be likely i have ADD and the tests say i should go see a medical professional about it.

i am scared to talk to my family doctor about the problem because i dont want him to seem like i want medicine for no reason. my question is, what kinds of things did u mention to your doctor when you saw him/her about having the disorder? i also suffer from minor anxiety but i will not mention that to him because i feel like going on a certain medication for that will just make it worse. lastly, did u have to see a psychiatrist in order to get the prescription for the stimulant you are on or was it just your family doctor that wrote the Rx for you? any information you give will be very helpful. thanks

Don't got pm access yet.

The positive thing about an ADD/ADHD diagnosis is not the prescribed medicine as much as it is the extra that time they give you to write your exams. If you are diagnosed with ADD/ADHD by a certified psychiatrist, you'll get extra time on all your university/college exams. I got +50% time on all my exams.

Also, the medication doesn't make you read faster, it makes you focus 8 hours in a row instead of like 5 minutes lol...

Now related to the medicine, yes you need to see a professional but NOT THE UNIVERSITY PSYCHIATRIST!! Those idiots always give 25% time at most...when the right thing would be 50%. See a private one, pay him if you have to. The medicine can be prescribed by almost anyone including your family doctor...you just walk in his office, you say hi, I think I got ADD, give me dex so I see how I feel. I don't think you'll have a problem getting it but for the long run, see a psychiatrist.

I never had ritalin so I can't tell you about it, all I know is that you gotta take them like once every 4 hours cuz the half life is 2-4 hours. With amphetamine its 12 hours.

Also, you don't have to have ADD to get dex. My friends score dex during exam periods so they can study for a long time...and they don't got jack! It's a boost, that's all man.

lmk if u got other questions,

cheers!