• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs MDPV smell/taste (I think I have been ripped off)

lynx2051

Bluelighter
I got 1g of MDPV off some guy I know, the first time I got it it was really good stuff and had a very strong taste and was crystal white. I got some today, tried some and there was no taste whatsoever, it was a white/brown colour and looked very smooth compared to the last. I snorted the usual 10mg and there was no effect at all, I've messaged the guy on Facebook asking whether he's given me the right stuff, and I am not taking anymore because of the small dosage needed. I doubt I have built and tolerence to it yet as I haven't taken any for a two weeks.

Fake or adulterated crap. There is at least one vendor selling heavilly cut MDPV.

I don't even know of anyone, maybe One person at best other than my self around here that would EVER sell MDPV as MDPV. as sad as that sounds, everyone i can think of that sells/sold/would sell drugs would just say its "molly" or something. Nobody gives a rats ass in New Jersey it sucks. I seriously only have 1 legit dealer with multiple different quality products that gives you exactly how much of exactly whatever substance you are paying for.

That being said, i am not surprised that even someone you knew ripped you off. Drugs can bring out the worst in a lot of people. Not everyone, just most people.