• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs α-PPP, MDPPP, MPPP; Comparisons?

LysergicEpiphany

Bluelighter
alpha-Pyrrolidinopropiophenone.
3',4'-Methylenedioxy-α-pyrrolidinopropiophenone.
4'-Methyl-α-pyrrolidinopropiophenone.

I have A few questions inquiring about each of the above named chemicals;

Dosages ?
Preferred ROA ?
Duration ?
Toxicity ?
Comparison to MDPV ?

I would be extremely grateful if somone were to answer these questions, as this is what your research is for TBH. Thanks in advance, LSE :)

I've yet to see a legitimate vendor stocking any of these other than MDPPP, and that vendor got in trouble (i think for shipping cathinones after the ban). I think you're unlikely to have much luck with finding first hand experience for these chemicals, despite them being easy to make and obvious candidates for good RC's.

I remember that most people found MDPPP much more fun - and more addictive - than MDPV.

What A Fucker...

I've yet to see a legitimate vendor stocking any of these other than MDPPP, and that vendor got in trouble (i think for shipping cathinones after the ban). I think you're unlikely to have much luck with finding first hand experience for these chemicals, despite them being easy to make and obvious candidates for good RC's.

I remember that most people found MDPPP much more fun - and more addictive - than MDPV.

Most probably why the vendor was stocking MDPPP rather than the other two, and that makes sense; Can see why he got in trouble :( Looks like ill never get to sample these handy little 'Base Alternatives', PV was exactly what i expected from it, and strangely felt less toxic on the body than Amphets; Ah well. Would still like to know A bit more information about these compounds ofcourse, other than whats already written in the threads already posted on MDPPP & MDPV... Peace :)