• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Diphenhydramine and Vitamin C

Jas DelaLuna

Greenlighter
I have read that Vitamin C will increase the intensity of a diphenhydramine trip. Does anyone know if there is any truth to this?

I think it's probably an old wifey's tale to be honest.
And I wouldn't like to imagine it as true either =D DPH is fine as it is without being intensified 8)
The only things that would would be other Deliriants / Hallucinogenics / Anticholinergics, but I wouldn't recommend any practice of such.

Yes. The active ingredient, diphenhydramine is a delerient drug. It causes "true hallucinations" unlike acid or shrooms. The hallucinations appear to be real

Bullshit. i have a 400 pill bottle of that shit! How many do you need to take?!

Well, my first time on diphenhydramine I dosed 700mg and was pleased with the effects. If you plan on doing it, I have to tell you to fight the sleepiness. It would suck if you took the diphenhydramine to experience the effects, just to fall asleep before anything happens.

Yeah you know what that calls for...GBL and 700MGs, a little G to get you up...and some ben to get you tripping. Do you see colors??

you usual see the wall and other surfaces breathing or twitching. You often see lights in the corner of your eye. things look a bit discolored, but i ve never seen color patterns. you may also hallucinate that your around people or friends, even though they arent even there

WOW. Im going to try this tonight so whats the minimum dose to trip? 700mgs? because i have 25mg Kirkland Diphenhydramine

no 700mg isnt the minimum.. some people prefer 400mg or other lower doses. 700 works very well for me

Like has been mentioned it can wildly vary how much you need. i would recommend starting low with 300mg and see how you get on. if it doesnt work maybe go up to 500mg.

i have to take around 1200mg to get to my desired state (do not even think about trying without gaining a tolerance btw)

just remember diphen is not for everyone (well actually most people)

I think over half of the reports at Erowid on this substance all end along the lines of "... and I'm never doing that again."

Please read about what a certain drug might do to yourself before you ingest. Id think I would rather read about a drug, its effects, side effects, what if any "fun" feelings will come of it. Rather than taking said drug and then a hour later freaking out looking for help AFTER you have ingested it.

Diphen, is known for its "trippy" effects. Im not a big "tripper" type of person but one can clearly read peoples reactions from shrooms, LSD, THC as mostly positive, rather enlightening... where people who trip on Diphen talk of a dirty feel, scary, never ending, unsafe.

Just educate yourself on what it is your going to take and be safe. Have fun by all means just be very careful and educate yourself.

people get fucked up on benadryl?

unfortunately:|.. It is doesn't get you "high" in the normal sense.. it fucks you up and makes you extremely delirious and you feel like your going to die while you feel like your about to have a heart attack.

I have never done it and have never heard one good thing about people that have done it.. so DO NOT DO IT. it wont get you "HIGH"

Well, my first time on diphenhydramine I dosed 700mg and was pleased with the effects. If you plan on doing it, I have to tell you to fight the sleepiness. It would suck if you took the diphenhydramine to experience the effects, just to fall asleep before anything happens.

Like has been mentioned it can wildly vary how much you need. i would recommend starting low with 300mg and see how you get on. if it doesnt work maybe go up to 500mg.

i have to take around 1200mg to get to my desired state (do not even think about trying without gaining a tolerance btw)

just remember diphen is not for everyone (well actually most people)

Yea please don't take 700mg if you are still planning on doing so.
I'd definitely start with around 200mg and see how you get on from there (better to gently ease yourself into something like this).
Depending on how you react to Diphenhydramine as a sleep aid, you may need less than this.

I've taken around 150mg before and had slight hallucinations (didn't mean to, just wanted to sleep) - I thought I saw someone jump through my open window, run across my room and out my door.
I thought it was my brother so I didn't really feel alarmed.

I asked "[Name], is that you...?" then when I got no reply, I got up to look around, noticed my window wasn't open and then realised what was going on =D

It's a very weird "experience"...

Its a matter of preference. Some people dont like it at all, but I love it. Deleriants are my favorite drugs.

I have had a lot of luck with Diphenhydramine, awesome trips, auditory and visual hallucinations. Like alphabetalactone said, its not for everyone. Some people cannot keep their mind strong enough to handle the delerium.

The tolerance builds up very fast. Id also like to note that I enjoy diphenhydramine at any dose. My smallest dose was 400mg, and my highest dose was 2000mg (I am NOT condoning ever taking that high of a dose.) I wanted to how it felt to be on a high dose, i thought maybe i could experience new effects that no one else has experienced. I was thinking "who knows, there could be additional effects that cant be achieved on a lower dose". I couldnt find a single experience trip on any website that went to 2000mg. Im a daredevil risk taker, so I decided to find out by taking 2000mg myself.

However, I felt the same as any other diphenhydramine trip. The only additional effect was that my body kept shaking really bad almost like convulsions. I also wasnt able to walk, and if I did try to walk Id start shaking, lose my balance, and fall down.

It wasnt a horrible experience, but I didnt like the shaking. My advice to anyone is to never go that high. The most enjoyable trips for me have been in the 450mg-800mg range, and Im saying this as someone who has taken every possible dose up to 2000mg.