• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

?MDMA- Strange Moisture on paper after being left out

khem

Greenlighter
So I got a ground score at All Good I thought was molly, because the dude dropped the bag after I after I bought some capsules.

At home, I weighed it and left it on a piece of paper over night. Now there is are brown stains of liquid on the paper under where the powder was.:p

What is this? Was it giving off some kind of moisture? wet molly:|

Or do you think its something else. It is yellow/off white and kind of shardy. The taste is kind of off; it's bitter but then kind of salty. I heard meth-amp is salty and is very moisture sensitive.

Should I bag it or put it somewhere air tight? Or let it sit out and continue to perspire?

Best bet would be to buy/find a test kit. You really never know what that shit could be. I personally would be cautious about anything I picked up off the ground! Better safe than sorry, and think of it this way... Buy the test kit, and if your stuff tests clean... it's like you just got free drugs!

Test it, it's the only way you'll ever know.

As far as I know mdma is not particularly hydroscopic (i.e. it does not attract moisture much). Was it lying on a cold surface?

Blazif07 and augustaB are absolutely right. I'd at the very least test it before you even mess with it. If it were me, I'd just throw it away. Best to not take any chances with unknown, dropped powders.

dude that sounds like the shit that has been going around here as molly. I feel as if it is AMT and from what i know AMT can oxidize really fast. Im not sure but i got the same chunky yellow powder. And the trip was not molly. Pseudo MDxx at first then really trippy made me nauseous and diarrhea. With all the discomforts the trip was fun but very psychedelic. I have a post on the psychedelic zone read it please and let me know if you experienced the same thing.

Okay. Well I'm not going to be sampling this until I get a test kit.

I Wouldn't mind if it was AMT :)

...will post a pic of the substance later.

And test results in 2 weeks or so when I have a kit.
Thanks