• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

My binge is finally over

ThizzMon$teR

Bluelighter
So in the last 5 months or so Ive taken 50-60 pills not including all the other really unhealthy things Ive done along with that, but its finally gonna end. I decided I'm not going to roll till Halloween then after that I probably wont touch E for a good while. And I decided to keep it that way and space all my rolls out. I'm lucky to have decided to stop on my own because I have no one that cares about my use of it, my parents thought I stopped along time ago so they didn't even know I was still doing it. Other than that my friends didn't give a shit because most of them did E too.

I would advise highly to never binge. Its very harsh on your body and mind. I get brain zaps and then feel like I'm about to black out. At a point my mind set was "how could i get money so I can buy some thizz". And pretty much all my money would go towards thizz so then I wouldn't have any money to buy cool things. Honestly there was so much I could have got done in these last 5 months but I was to busy rollin and doing anything to get fucked up that I ended being distant from reality instead of getting school done. It was to the point where I wasn't happy unless I was on something. I have a friend that started stealing shit from his family so he could sell it and get money for E. And this is only the least of it. there's much worst things that could happen and that Ive seen happen. So once again please dont binge.

You guys must have no willpower. Stealing shit from parents to fund an E HABIT?! What the hell is wrong with kids today.

Did you not lose the magic after the first week of abuse? thats where most normal people stop.

You guys must have no willpower. Stealing shit from parents to fund an E HABIT?! What the hell is wrong with kids today.

Did you not lose the magic after the first week of abuse? thats where most normal people stop.

Some people don't lose the magic right away, some aren't in it for just the magic, when I lost the "magic" I still get a beautiful body high from it, and it's still my favorite drug.

If they got suckered in, and wanted to do nothing more than E all the time because it feels so good, I can understand that addiction. And yes, while it may be a bit of lacking self-control, it's still not nice to scold them about it. E has a powerful feeling in the drug.

Thank God it's done man. But trust me my friend, you need to buckle up, because the next few months are going to be tough.

I binged when I was 16 with almost the exact same number of pills that you did over the course of two months.

I did not stop using ecstasy on a monthly basis until about 8 months before my 18th birthday.

Honestly, I think the best policy is to say that you are quitting ecstasy. For good. If your subconscious still wants to roll, you'll do so in far in the future, and the wait will be less stressful on your conscious mind. You got to get to where you can go a day or two without even thinking about it.

^ Yeah I tried to take breaks but it just didnt work. So i guess I'm quitting. Its funny cause ill be 18 in 3 months so i guess we have a similar story.

^ Ugh its alright. Things are a bit foggy but nothing to serious. For me it was feeling sick all the time. Other than that I feel fine.

So in the last 5 months or so Ive taken 50-60 pills not including all the other really unhealthy things Ive done along with that, but its finally gonna end. I decided I'm not going to roll till Halloween then after that I probably wont touch E for a good while. And I decided to keep it that way and space all my rolls out. I'm lucky to have decided to stop on my own because I have no one that cares about my use of it, my parents thought I stopped along time ago so they didn't even know I was still doing it. Other than that my friends didn't give a shit because most of them did E too.

I would advise highly to never binge. Its very harsh on your body and mind. I get brain zaps and then feel like I'm about to black out. At a point my mind set was "how could i get money so I can buy some thizz". And pretty much all my money would go towards thizz so then I wouldn't have any money to buy cool things. Honestly there was so much I could have got done in these last 5 months but I was to busy rollin and doing anything to get fucked up that I ended being distant from reality instead of getting school done. It was to the point where I wasn't happy unless I was on something. I have a friend that started stealing shit from his family so he could sell it and get money for E. And this is only the least of it. there's much worst things that could happen and that Ive seen happen. So once again please dont binge.

I'm happy to hear you're taking a more healthy approach to your MDMA use =D Way to go!! You're quite right, binging can feel really awful after awhile, and I'm happy you came out of it unscathed =)

Yeah I am kinda binging right now I suppose, I've rolled about 5 times this month and I might end up rolling tonight/tomorrow night >.> I know I wont be rolling as much when summer is over but damn it is hard to resist the temptation

i rolled mdma daily for many months until the brain zaps got me stopped binging too. i noticed the brain zaps occur when i stopped rolling for a day or two and happens as i feel tired or about to fall asleep. brain zap is very unpleasant!!!! i've been clean for a month and half now. feels great! i still crave the mdma high once in a while or when i listen to some banging hardtrance :p after many binges/stops, i decided that mdma is not worth it anymore.

You may feel good while rolling but once the effect wears off, your body is stressing and causing a hangover for the next day or more. The hangover is NOT worth it!

Last edited:
True to that ^

Honestly I can barely even listen to electronic music right now. It makes me want to roll. I just want to keep anything that gets me more tempted to do it away.

This is why I love going on this site though. Cause I get to talk about thizz but its also a constant reminder that I should stay clean from it.

True to that ^

Honestly I can barely even listen to electronic music right now. It makes me want to roll. I just want to keep anything that gets me more tempted to do it away.

This is why I love going on this site though. Cause I get to talk about thizz but its also a constant reminder that I should stay clean from it.

Good for you bro. all the way.

this

Like I said before, it was my friend stealing for himself, not for anybody else. I was just trying to make a point so chill.

And me and all my friends have never lost the magic. We had to take higher doses though to feel the full effects. Plus one of my friends has literally taken 200+ pills over these last 5 months and hasn't lost the magic so it doesn't happen to everyone.

All I'm trying to do is encourage people to not binge, its not as fun as you think.

Like I said before, it was my friend stealing for himself, not for anybody else. I was just trying to make a point so chill.

And me and all my friends have never lost the magic. We had to take higher doses though to feel the full effects. Plus one of my friends has literally taken 200+ pills over these last 5 months and hasn't lost the magic so it doesn't happen to everyone.

All I'm trying to do is encourage people to not binge, its not as fun as you think.

We here at bluelight can respect that.

MDMA needs to be respected, as it is an amazing drug.

Low doses. Low usage. Low Tolerance.
High experiences.
High magic ;/

Bullshit, either you and your friends have some superhuman serontonin producing ability. Or more likely your pills are meth bombs.

^ Everybodys different. And I don't think he would be lying to all of us about losing the magic cause that would mean he he'd be waisting a lot of money. But it is to the point where he has to take a lot and he doesn't roll as long as everybody else.

Last edited:
Honestly Thizzmonster, if nothing else, do it to prevent hitting the tolerance wall.

Once I hit mine, it never really came down. Last time I rolled I felt 'pretty good' for about 35 minutes. There was never intense euphoria, music was mildly enhanced if that.

It's a shitty feeling. The feeling that you've lost it for good. One of the main reasons I decided to quit. By the way, Bluelight is good and all, but don't come here unless you really want to talk about it. I find that getting on Bluelight can sometimes stoke my desire to roll.

I remember getting on BL one day and it made me want to roll SO bad that it occurred to me, "I am going to roll tonight and there's nothing I can do about it." I didn't want to at ALL. But I was going to.

Pretty fucked up. Yet another reason that I quit. Probably for good. Being a slave to unconscious impulse is not a fun thing, not at all.

Once I was laying into a friend for over-doing MDMA, to which my boyfriend chimed in "you know, nothing is more funny than two druggies telling each other they have a problem!"...kind of sums up my feelings on those who use MDMA, but post judgemental responses to someone admitting they've over-done it. Good for you thizz for recognizing you need to stop for a while, not everyone realizes they need to slow down. I think breaks and moderation are the key to enjoying mdma.