Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Rolling on LSD- Can't feel the Roll??

khem

Greenlighter
Hey,

So at All Good, I tripped on Friday... a few hours into the trip I ate a purple starfish (known good pill). I really couldn't feel the E at all. I noticed some side effects, like I was biting my lips, I was yawning, but I never felt the usual effects I get from rolling, or any additional euphoria from what the L had given me.
If anything, after I took the E I felt somewhat incontent and dissapointed. The next day I decided to trip again... I upped my dosage on the blotter and was tripping harder than the day prior. I ate some real good molly that night, a few hours in, and same deal... no roll:\
Has anyone experienced this? I heard candyflipping was awesome but I just could not feel the E. I felt like the acid overpowered it or something. Thoughts?

ps.- it had been like two months since I had done any MDXX substances. So i dont thinks its tolerance.

^^See OP... at least two months. I have rolled more frequently, with less time between rolls in the past. I've experienced diminished effects from rolling too often in the past, but I know I've had a good break before this last roll. I really dont think its tolerance issue...

Isn't LSD a serotonergic... could that have depleted my serotonin levels?

LSD drains a lo of the vitamines in your body, it could be the cause of a poor roll

Take like a couple months break from everything, then try lower the acid dose. I usually only take about 1 or 2 acid tabs, then take a couple caps when I candyflipped. Ohh theirs a event at the end of this month :) can't wait it's been like 3 months since I did anything. Gonna candyflip for this,