• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

do you prefer pure mdma/molly or more of a speedy roll

I am sooo mixed. I love pure molly so much. Nothing like chilling and talking to your girlfriend or to random ravers or just sitting in front of the speakers at a rave.

But at the same time, getting up and moving around is good too! Pure molly doesn't make me want to move, just makes me want to sit, chill and talk.

I don't have a source for any ecstasy (mdma or with anything added) so right now I wouldn't be too picky. ;)

Ya I got some pure mdma pills n I didn't test em I figured it out by taking them n they just made me wanna sit n chill. I was hoping to be up hyper n crazy

I enjoy meth for a rave but if it's just a little roll party, I'll take the clean shit.

Depends where. If it's at a rave, then speedier for sure. If it's a smaller group of people or just my partner, then pure MDMA because sitting/chatting/cuddling is good then. :)

It's pretty obvious; if I'm just hanging out and rolling with a bunch of friends at someone's apartment or whatever, molly is the way to go. If I'm at a rave, caffeine or a little amp in the pills is nice.

both are bomb as fuck, molly is amazing, i love x though cuz i dance so much crazier on it and the music always hits a lot harder, molly is a lot more mellow, id say majority of the time x is best for the raves, then molly for other occasions

i hate speedy pills....ill only take molly unless im desperate, which i almost never am. If i need that extra kick, i drink a red bull or something

pure mdma is nice, but i like MDA at parties -- it's higher energy for me. A little speed in my pills is nice as long as it's not an overwhelming amount. =)

Many people i know prefer the speedier ones. Even if low in MDMA content. Though personally a smooth nod like roll is the best imo.

Which i do not understand why peeps will spend a chunk of money on something i would consider low quality or bunk loaded with a bunch of amph and the likes.

I still believe it has to do with the person. I am no way a vetran ,but when dosing molly , I feel floored...but I get up and make the best of it. I have given the same dose to someone and they got stuck. Didnt move a bit...guess it depends on what type of person you are and how you make the most of your situation.

This question was actually polled some years ago and can be found in the Directory amongst the Polls section. Look for MDMA alone or mixed with meth.

pure as possible for me plz. low dose for public, high dose for behind locked doors.

I prefer the clean mdma/molly rolls, but I will usually add a cup of green tea or two to help potentiate the mdma, maybe even some piracetam & choline.

If you have your own seperate ingredients you can mix and match to suit your needs for that night - if you have pure pills/molly you can always add meth or any other active ingredient you wish.

If you only have methy rolls and want a chilled out home roll then your screwed (unless you want to start messing around cleaning the pill etc).

I prefer the more molly-like rolls. The last rolls I got tested as part 5 MDMA and part 1 ketamine. I really liked that combo, felt good. I am not a big fan of speedy effects.

i prefer small amount of caffine/amp with a solid amount of mdma, pokeballs are a good example. i like having the energy on the come up and flooredness on the come down.

i hate speedy pills....ill only take molly unless im desperate, which i almost never am. If i need that extra kick, i drink a red bull or something

This.

Even when I'm feeling COMPLETELY floored, if I'm at a party with a good system, the music has to be pretty fucking bad for me not to be able to dance at all. When I'm rolling on pure molly that has given me that floaty melty just-want-to-hang-out-and-cuddle feeling, I can still get up and try to experience that feeling while standing and moving ... and then a couple minutes later I'm totally absorbed in dancing.

I have to be extremely sleep-deprived in order to feel incapable of getting up and dancing at a party.

i'd rather have a gram of MDMA... a gram of good speed.. and be able to pace myself...

coz the problem with the speedy pills, is when you start taking more than 5 of then you start getting all the negaive effects of the speed (jaw clenching, faster heartbeat, mental "draining", cramps...)