• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

is there anything that can enhance the effects of mdma?

to me it worked real well when i invested in some glowsticks maybe buy some flowlights as well get some tracers going

a medium dosage of 2c-b makes the effects longer and more intense...i`m not sure of the mg amount (around 30mg), but it works..highly recomended....don`t know if it`s dangorus or not.
my experience`s are always veery good...

a medium dosage of 2c-b makes the effects longer and more intense...i`m not sure of the mg amount (around 30mg), but it works..highly recomended....don`t know if it`s dangorus or not.
my experience`s are always veery good...

You REALLY don't have a clue with what you're talking about, do you? Adding 30mg of 2C-B would most certainly NOT be fun; 30mg is a LARGE dose.

caffeine
adderall
glowstick lightshows, or other good visuals
have the right music! hardstyle, dubstep, house, trance, etc
vicks sticks

How about we stick with this post? I swear... sometimes I forget this is a harm-reduction forum.

There are other non lethal ways of making a drug more enjoyable, and often those other ways are also drugs.

There are other non lethal ways of making a drug more enjoyable, and often those other ways are also drugs.

Taking an amphetamine that is known to release MORE dopamine is certainly not helping the neurotoxicity situation... You know that dying isn't the only dangerous thing, right?

EDIT- Hell... pretty much everything you do in your life has some danger associated with it.

Last edited:
Taking an amphetamine that is known to release MORE dopamine is certainly not helping the neurotoxicity situation... You know that dying isn't the only dangerous thing, right?

EDIT- Hell... pretty much everything you do in your life has some danger associated with it.

Why don't you take up your problem with amps with the person who mentioned them? I know I mentioned LSD which is certainly not an amphetamine.

nobodies mentioned mint, any minty flavour used to enhance my roll like crazy, even brushing my teeth

Why don't you take up your problem with amps with the person who mentioned them? I know I mentioned LSD which is certainly not an amphetamine.

I'm aware that you mentioned LSD, but wouldn't you agree that recommending amphetamine to boost the effects of MDMA is rather counter productive when taken into consideration that this forum focuses on harm-reduction? :!

Sorry if it seems like I'm directing all of this at you, it wasn't exactly meant to be that way.

Last edited: