• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Best way to take Somas?

CRITICALMASS

Greenlighter
Hey whats up everyone?

Just got some free somas and was wondering what you guys think is the best way to take them since I have absolutely no experience with them at all and don't really know their make up too well.

CWE, Chew, Bump? What you guys think? =D

take one or two orally when you have muscle pains or spasms. if you're superstitious, you can break them in half to make them 'kick in faster'

take one or two orally when you have muscle pains or spasms. if you're superstitious, you can break them in half to make them 'kick in faster'

Emmmm this will be wonderful for my Chrones Disease, I'm always having lower body spasms.

I figured I'd start with two and go from there but I had no idea what to even expect from them. Thanks for the reply!

They go really good with trams. Or for best results chew it with your teeth and let it dissolve in your mouth. NOT the trams though they taste like battery acid. The somas taste chewn are tolerable. They will dissolve fast and hit you quicker. Or if your soft dissolve in a spoon of icecream =] it will melt the second it hits your stomach and the soma will hit quick.

Oh and dont hold in your piss too long lets not forget somas are muscle relaxers. People wet themselves on high doses.

Swallow like 1 or 2 and see how you feel after 30 - 45min.
Soma tastes digusting. I sometimes break my pills in half.

Just swallow them; they don't take long to kick in. Be careful...last time I took Soma I apparently fainted suddenly as I found myself on the floor with a pretty painful bump on my head and no memory of fainting nor falling down. Scared the shit out of me and I am not inclined to ever take Soma again.

They go really good with trams. Or for best results chew it with your teeth and let it dissolve in your mouth. NOT the trams though they taste like battery acid. The somas taste chewn are tolerable. They will dissolve fast and hit you quicker. Or if your soft dissolve in a spoon of icecream =] it will melt the second it hits your stomach and the soma will hit quick.

Soma tastes like shit. Do not chew them they are the worst tasting pill i've ever chewed.

just eat several soma pills whole= soma is carisprodal 350mg...and i used to take about 8 at once when i was a teenager and fall down like i was drunk and break shit and feel great and not remmeber the next day..which is why we called it a soma coma..they can really get you loaded good if thats what you are after,just never drive and if you take a few too many prepare to fall on your ass and not care or remember..kinda like quaaludes did to people but somas are not as strong or as fun as "ludes" were,and not as addictive either,so they are a good medicine and a good cheap buzz...lol