Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Strange reaction to MDxx. ???

jr23

Greenlighter
Hi all...

Just a quick query about how I seem to react these days to pills, md caps, or the like.
I've been taking these things for a few years now, and I love(d) it. Every time I had any (decent) stuff, I would have a great night full of euphoria and loved-up-ness.
Now I know what you're all gonna say; "The stuff around now is not as good as it was back then". Well, I do have some experience in this stuff and I know a dud when I get one.

Everything was good up until new years (2009-2010). I had a brown cK (which I had had before then, and it was great), after about 30 mins I started to feel tingly and good. Typical effects of MDxx started to come on; euphoria, can't stand still, teeth clenching, loved-up, loving the music and atmosphere, etc.

However, my stomach continued to feel tight, and I felt nausious. But it wasn't your typical nausia. My head was going nuts (in a good way), loving the music, etc. But my stomach didn't feel right. As I got closer to the stage, the bass in the music seemed to make me want to vomit.

New years was the first time this happened and I just thought it was bad pills. Then it happened again at the start of Feb on the same stuff, thought, ok, same pills is to be expected. Then I took some MD Caps last friday night and again.... same thing. Felt unreal in the head, but bad in my stomach. Different stuff, is it just me?

Seems that any form of MDxx I take now has the same effect.

Has anyone else had anything like this? And how can I make it stop? I want to go back to loving the music and not feeling sick!

I am about to graduate and have a big night planned in october, and don't want to feel this way again.

Thanks in advance.

Jr.

Is all your stuff coming from the same source? Maybe there is some sort of impurity present that doesn't sit well with you.

Maybe it's not MDMA, but MDEA or MDA and your reacting different because its a different chemical.

Have you tried taking it with food? Maybe take an antacid with that as well?

I know it's not socially acceptable and I'd never do it myself but if you truly want to keep rolling without the nausea, I've heard plugging gets rid of most the nausea since it never comes in contact with the stomach.

First thing you need to do is to get a test kit so that you know what the hell your putting in your body.
Second thing is to take less.

Thanks guys.

My beans come from all over, where ever I can get them from. And normally my dealers a pretty reliable.
I always eat before rolling. Even if it is a small amount. Always have.
I only tried antacids once. And that was before dropping a totally inactive pill. So not sure about them.

A test kit seems alright, but I do know the general feeling of MDxx chemicals, and I don't believe there is a test kit which can differ between MDMA, MDA and MDEA.

Jr.

Thanks guys.

My beans come from all over, where ever I can get them from. And normally my dealers a pretty reliable.
I always eat before rolling. Even if it is a small amount. Always have.
I only tried antacids once. And that was before dropping a totally inactive pill. So not sure about them.

A test kit seems alright, but I do know the general feeling of MDxx chemicals, and I don't believe there is a test kit which can differ between MDMA, MDA and MDEA.

Jr.

If you get the full EZ-Test kit you can differ between MDMA and MDA. You can't differ between MDMA and MDEA but MDEA isn't really all that common, least not in the USA where I'm from. There was only one pill, that I picked up several times though, that I believed to be MDEA.

could be mdXX + something else, and thoose dont react well with you, or your bodies had enough and doesnt want you to roll anymore

snort molly. i get wicked gas and burps when I eat the stuff, tried jetting it and I never looked back