• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

gangster blunts

fieryslash

Bluelighter
I came up with the idea of making a "gangster blunt." It consists of a black and mild hollowed out with dro and the pipe tobacco mixed together thus being a gangster blunt. Try it out and see how it tastes.

Are you asking a question?

That being said, I don't think this is really an original idea.;)

thats what most people call a spliff, tobacco an bud mixed together been done many times

so its 'Gansta" cuz u used a B&M ?

why dont u just use any sort of rolling paper/ blunt wrap n then just call it the euro blunt, cuz smokin weed mixed with tobacco is far from original

dont mean to rain on your parade, if u like your 'gansta blunts' then go right ahead n sing their praises to all your friends, maybe u will be the one to get weed n tobaccy mixxin to catch on in america...........but i doubt it

aka a spliff.......

far from gangsta my dude, those pasty dudes in england have been doin that forever.

The only gangsta blunt is a hundred dolla blunt rolled up in a couple white owls. Rick Ross motha fucka

The only gangsta blunt is a hundred dolla blunt rolled up in a couple white owls. Rick Ross motha fucka

Ew. I wouldn't waste 100 bucks of weed in a white owl. If I'm going classy and expensive, I'd use a Padron or Ashton.

OP, this is a stupid thread.

Black & Milds (even wine-flavored) + weed = vomit (literally)

I just can't stomach that shit, and B&M's are the only form of tobacco I buy.

....Does that make me gangster? %)%)

Ew. I wouldn't waste 100 bucks of weed in a white owl. If I'm going classy and expensive, I'd use a Padron or Ashton.

OP, this is a stupid thread.

apparently i dont give a fuck. if i feel classy ill use an acid.

Gangsters roll real blunts. This shit is what many youngsta's start with.

yeah, this isn't a gangster blunt. it's been done many times.

i remember doing that when i was 14 with regs, without adding the tobacco back into the mix. that was before i learned how to roll a blunt.

step one: learn how to roll blunt with fresh cigarillo/cigar (Swisher is a good beginner brand, they're fairly easy to roll compared to a Dutch Master or Garcia y Vega)

step two: roll said blunt

step three: smoke blunt

step four: smoke your Black & Mild the way it was intended to be smoked.

there ya go.

dude i been doing this as long as ive been smoking

did it with ciggies too, so i could smoke in public without getting weird looks