• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

I read somewhere that typtophan or something can triple your rolls.

VincentOnE

Bluelighter
I read a lot about post loading and pre loading, as I take 5-htp.

But a chem that can make your roll much harder? is this true?

And which chems are worth spending money on, that will help your roll/ clean you up and get you healthier faster?

I am not aware of anything that will safely potentiate your roll.

If your looking for pre or post loading regimens then check out the directory for heaps and heaps of them including an excellent one called harm minimisation supplements.

I am not aware of anything that will safely potentiate your roll.

If your looking for pre or post loading regimens then check out the directory for heaps and heaps of them including an excellent one called harm minimisation supplements.

I know, but a lot of them are expensive with a very small amount of help toward safety.

I'm more curious of what is proven to help (With some studies behind it)
And someone who believes it's worth purchasing toward noticeable effects.

Piracetam has helped potentiate my roll. I wouldn't say it makes it stronger (as in you get more fucked up), but it does add a little bit of novelty and lucidity to you roll.

Several people on ED have reported that piracetam has improved their rolls, a few have said that it didn't do much. There could be different reasons why piracetam works for some and not for others. One of the members here, for whom Piracetam didn't work, theorized that drinking a lot of coffee/caffeine drinkks could mess with your DA thus reducing the effect of Piracetam. I'd say the best thing to do is try it out for yourself. There are tons of threads on this topic about dosing/effects and general discussion related to Piracetam.

I highly doubt you'll find any studies on any substance designed to potentiate an 'illegal' drug. If you do, please post them here. :)

I was going to mention piracetam. But decides against it due to the fact that it doesn't intensfiy but seems to some what bring "the magic" back or so I've heard some report HIGHLY brings the magic back others Medium-Low.

Nothinga gonna potentiate it, except taking more. You can take supplements and stuff afterwads to ease the comedown but theres nothing thats gonna make a HUGE difference.

I was watching a programme about nutrition on the BBC the other day.
They were testing the differences between eating starchy foods and protein-rich foods.
No need to go into details but the bottom line for me was that foods high in starch cause insulin to be released which ends up as more tryptophan in the blood which when it gets into the brain ends up as serotonin.
This effect reaches a maximum 4 hours after the meal.

So if you plan to roll eat a good bowl of macaroni with plenty of cheese sauce about 3 hours before you take your pills!

^Yes! This is true, according to what I've read. Good old meat and potatoes, or any other combination with a starchy side will help with absorption of tryptophan. Keeping your blood sugar levels steady will also help (aside from being overall healthy for the body).

Keep in mind that the body's mechanisms for creating serotonin and supplying your neurons with enough of it is a slow process. If you want to maintain good levels of serotonin, get more tryptophan in your diet several days before rolling, and the days following your roll to help return your body to normal.

I think leaving the meat out would be a good idea because digesting protein seems to lower tryptophan levels.

=/

Tryptophan is an essential amino acid....You must eat protein to get it. Your body does not manufacture it. But it is important, as I mentioned, to balance the protein with plenty of carbohydrates.

Last edited: