• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Taking Pure MDMA

malloryls

Greenlighter
I have taken many different pressed pills threw out my life (for about 4 years), I have recently found and tried Molly (pure mdma)...what i have noticed is that my come up with molly is very long, around 2 hours..i dont usually start rolling till after 2 hours or so. I also noticed that it feels like i am tripping on shrooms during the come up. What is the best way to take the molly? And is there a reason it takes so long to kick in? I took ONE at 9 pm the other night and finally fell asleep at 5 am. How can i make the molly more intense? Like are there certain drinks or food that will make the pill more intense? I am just looking for something new... I have already been to a bunch of concerts (deadmau5, swedish house mafia, above and beyond, armin van buuren..etc) Just give me some ways to make the rolll better. Any advice on having an amazing time?

I find taking 5HTP regularly (but not 24 hours before your planning the roll), L-Tryosine, multivits and generally living healthily helps alot. I also find your mood and expectations have an effect on the roll.

Im sure its not MDMA. Its some kind 2C-x for sure. What can extend..stayng away from it as long as possible.

Agreed.

Did you test it? how do you know what you had was in fact MDMA. If it takes 2 hours for the onset it's not MDXX. The only way it could be MDXX with that long of an onset is if other factors reduced the absobtion rate like eating a meal right before dropping.

Agreed.

Did you test it? how do you know what you had was in fact MDMA. If it takes 2 hours for the onset it's not MDXX. The only way it could be MDXX with that long of an onset is if other factors reduced the absobtion rate like eating a meal right before dropping.

yeah we did eat a meal an hour before the molly.

It can take a while to come up on molly if you take it on a full stomach. Try taking it with a full glass of water but no food in your stomach.

Exercising regularly, spacing out your rolls, blah blah blah...- you know the drill. Don't forget about set and setting too.

Also- do a search for piracetam.

doesnt sound like mdma at all, let alone pure molly. unless your taking super high doses like a trip report i read recently.

There is a chance it may be MDA. Although it kicks in quicker ( roughly 15minutes ) the come up is way slower and longer in duration. It can also cause such visual distortion, especially in larger dosages. I've hallucinated more off a heavy dose of MDA then I have off any other substance, disregarding DMT.

However, you didn't supply us with many details and therefor without further information or testing it's impossible to give you a clear answer.

Im sure its not MDMA. Its some kind 2C-x for sure. What can extend..stayng away from it as long as possible.

If this was a crystal powder like the OP describes then I doubt it's a 2C-x. Since he believes this to be MDMA, the OP would be taking MDMA dosages which is far far to much to enjoy and would possibly be dangerous dose.