• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids looking for advice from an experienced user.

aNu1

Greenlighter
Hey guys,

Does anyone know anything about these 5mg oxycodone pills?

http://www.pharmer.org/images/domestic/oxycodone-m-0552

Do they have filler in them? If prepared for IV, would it be best to do a cold-water extraction prior to use? I heard filler is a big no-no in the arm. Also, any excellent article on cold-water extraction for this pill in particular would be much appreciated. Advice in reference to the extraction would also be very welcome.

Thanks in advance. %)

that pill is oxycodone 5mg, no APAP, but what you mean by filler.. i have no clue. that pill probably weighs a couple hundred mg.. with only 5mg being oxycodone. you really really should not IV that, this is a horrible idea.

also that pharma company sucks , they also make generic percocet.. and compared to watson they are like 1:1.5 watson:Mallinckrodt (M)

don't IV that, my 2 cents

Yes they have 'filler' in them,just not acetaminophen, as far as the specific fillers i'm not sure what they are, but i can tell you IV'ing any pill isnt really the greatest idea ever, and i am fairly certain a micron filter would be needed to safely (relatively speaking) IV them. but with oc having a very high oral bioavailability (roughly 87% i think) and from what i hear no real rush like h, I would suggest not trying to IV them, especially if it isnt already a habit.

Those are malinkrodts so theres got to be a good amount of filler in there because the 5mg's are the same size as the 15 and 30mg pills. Ive used the 15 and 30's a lot in the past and the 5's once or twice. They dont suck IMO as far as generic roxi's go, I think they are a very good pill to rail. As far as IV use, I dont know, I dont think you would do a CWE, I would think you would probably need to use a micron filter though. Somebody more experienced with IV use will help you Im sure. Good luck.

Thanks for the replies, guys. I've never IV'd before, not starting with this. I was just curious. They do a nose nicely. %)

Those are malinkrodts so theres got to be a good amount of filler in there because the 5mg's are the same size as the 15 and 30mg pills. Ive used the 15 and 30's a lot in the past and the 5's once or twice. They dont suck IMO as far as generic roxi's go, I think they are a very good pill to rail. As far as IV use, I dont know, I dont think you would do a CWE, I would think you would probably need to use a micron filter though. Somebody more experienced with IV use will help you Im sure. Good luck.

I agree about the non APAP malinkrodts being decent tabs, but i have to say i would never option for there percs over watson.

They do a nose nicely.

haha :)

Yes they have 'filler' in them,just not acetaminophen, as far as the specific fillers i'm not sure what they are, but i can tell you IV'ing any pill isnt really the greatest idea ever, and i am fairly certain a micron filter would be needed to safely (relatively speaking) IV them. but with oc having a very high oral bioavailability (roughly 87% i think) and from what i hear no real rush like h, I would suggest not trying to IV them, especially if it isnt already a habit.

swim knows swiys noses love powders , but like raznaruk said the oral bioavilablility is higher then tooting it in da nose

ok so if you wanna iv them this is my two cents crush them to powder then add some water dont heat mix real well. Then find inactive ingredents list probably have talc if so by a .2 micron filter talc is a real killer.

responsible advice is dont iv the things but im sure if you run the right filter for TALC your gonna be safer than guys using miscontin iv

yes most all pills have "fillers" in them it does not contain apap so cwe is really not going to do anything as talc the primary filler in most oxycodone pills is easily desolved in water you really need to use a micron filter when iving any pill
edit also do not heat your solution heating causes more of the undesirable compounds to desolve into your mixture

Remember that CWE only reduces acetaminophen, it will not purify a pill of binders and fillers (most of these are readily water soluble.)