• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc GHB the most euphoric GABAergic.

Supeudol

Bluelighter
Who agrees? Blows Alcohol out of the water euphoria wise..

Especially when you have NaGHB Powder %) :)

Its a shame that the media had to put such a bad name to GHB :\

what?!? how and where the hell do u get ahold of GHB Powder?! anyways did liquid GHB twice.. 1st time didn't do enough and felt hardly anything. 2nd time did just like a tiny bit more but seriously took way too much. t'was was blacking out, waking up, blacking out, couldn't even walk, it was like the world was spinning.. then finally came out of the ghb induced coma like an hour and half later and puked everywhere and felt totally fine.. after that went back to the house and felt no after effects.. But i hear if you do the right dose it can be quite enjoyable..

GHB salt imo is a bit trippy, but not safe.

I had tried some and a couple of times I had only a few seconds to get to a bed.

Thankfully, I was at home. Don't bother.

agreed...imho, better to take too little first and then bump small additions to reach required state

Well you have to take grams and grams of it so i really doubt it

With my fibromyalgia diagnosis I heard I could get Xyrem to help pain and sleeping. Gonna see if I can me some o dat.

Its salty as hell and initially used spoons.

Don't bother with it IMO.

I bet some can mount strong cases for pentobarbital, secobarbital, and methaqualone as top spot holders among GABAergic drugs.

GHB wil knock you out after a stimulant abuse. The barbs are aptly named - vicious little fks !

I bet some can mount strong cases for pentobarbital, secobarbital, and methaqualone as top spot holders among GABAergic drugs.

lol they just mong you out, ghb/gbl when u first start doing them can give intense europhia, music appreciation etc, gbl for me when it first hit me hard felt like sedative MDMA. Alcohol would come second imo, as at least its fun.

^Do you have experience with methaqualone? Is it really less euphoric than G?

no i havent, my apolagies as i just thought it was some random barbiturate which in general arnt europhic they just mong you out, but reading up on methaqualone it seems to look pretty good :p, so im not sure about that one, standard barbiturates i would say G is alot more europhic, not sure on methaqualone though.

unfortunately, i've never experienced methaqualone, secobarbital, or pentobarbital. But I am certain they don't just "mong" u out.

Barbs, the good ones anyways, have a high that is often described as similar to alcohol, but better and without the negative effects. Methaqualone isn't a barb, but something similar and its reputation is as sinful as any good barb.

If i could experience euphoria from temazepam, diazepam, nitrazepam and a select few other benzos, then i'm sure methaqualone, pento, and seco will be highly euphoric.

I mean methaqualone has an almost mythical admiration from those who haven't experienced it, while those who have talk of it like it was heaven sent.
Secobarbital and Pentobarbital hold similar positions, albeit a deadlier reputation.

Last edited:
I never tried methqualone.

Midazolam can be quite fun. Its so short acting you could pop them like sweet with alcohol. Tho the amnesia is there. But only next day.

I have done hanfull of benzo's, barb's, and other GABAergic downers my favorite is lyrica even though it is not a GABAergic but the effect's are similar. I prefer lyrica over any other downer any day of the week :p