• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Film: Toy Story 3

LapDawg

Bluelight Crew
I'm surprised no one has made a thread yet about this.

Absolutely brilliant piece of work from Pixar. Being a big fan of the first two installments, this one had lofty expectations to live up to and went...pardon the clichéd reference...to infinity and beyond.

The full range of the emotional spectrum was touched upon for myself, and honestly if there's going to be an animated movie that can win an Oscar for Best Picture, this might as well be it. I don't know how Pixar will be able to top this one now that they're going the sequel route with some of their other titles....clearly a Disney-influenced strategy to ride the cash cow. I'm sure they'll be good...but Toy Story 3 has set the bar so high imo it'll be quite an accomplishment to even come close to an achievement like this again.

If this is the peak of Pixar filmmaking ingenuity, I'm glad to have been along for the ride. Bravo.

Amazing film. I loved it, a perfect end to the trilogy. Been waiting 12 years for this.

<3

Great film. My wife and I took our 3 year old daughter to see. It was her first time at a cinema and we weren't sure if she would be able to sit through the whole film but she was transfixed and laughing along with the rest of the movie goers. Great to have a movie that kids and adults can enjoy. I give it 4 out of 5 *'s lol.

I have to say I really enjoyed this one too :) It exceeded my expectations; a well-written and charming little animation. Loved the little nod to Miyazaki with a Totoro doll making a cameo too ;)

movie was fantastic. came around full circle, and you left feeling completely satisified and content. just as good as the first, way better than the second. definite thumbs up.

It was great. It was the first movie I'd seen in 3D since Captain EO at Disneyland in the 80's.
TS3 was so good in so many ways. It was well-written, funny, and visually spectacular.

jesus christ this person just referenced captain eo at disneyland. holy crap hahahhaa. sorry that totally made my morning. i loved how they pumped steam into the room because their spaceship was damaged and it was supposed to be like smoke. haha.

/end derail

i really enjoyed this movie. i thought it was a great end to the series and i liked how the film addressed the amount of time between this movie and the second one.