• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Wat can I do?

Nibbl3R

Greenlighter
Okay so when even I go to raves of course I always am rollin but the next day I always feel tired and don't really wanna do anything.....wat can I do so that the next day I can feel normal?

Take 5HTP after your roll is over.. But if you're up all night youre always gonna feel tired the next day doesn't matter what you do

Last edited:
Dont take any drugs? Thats the only way your going to feel normal the day after a rave.

Try and get some sleep and when you wake up eat something - taking a 5htp before you sleep can help.

Dont take any drugs? Thats the only way your going to feel normal the day after a rave.

Try and get some sleep and when you wake up eat something.

I like to eat something before i go to sleep if i can...i always feel better if i eat an orange.

but you have to fight that grey mindstate...only you can pull yourself out of it. just find something to keep you busy while you rest.

or better yet, work out.

If you're out all night at a rave with or without drugs you're most likely gonna be tired the next day, unless all you do is sit down lol.

go to the gym, eat nutritious foods , drink plenty and try and stay sober .

Multivitamins and supplements like 5-htp, vitamin c, green tea , etc help too

Try and get some sleep and when you wake up eat something - taking a 5htp before you sleep can help.

This.

If you don't want to feel tired after partying all night then don't party :) Drugs or no drugs, staying up all night is going to take its toll on you, your body needs rest to be able to function properly.