• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Just got off antidepressants

Weebs

Greenlighter
Hello all, I just very recently got taken off my antidepressants. I slowly weened off of them for about a month and took my last one about a week ago. I was on a 10mg daily dosage of Lexapro (half life of about a day and a half) and I was wondering how long I should wait to try ecstasy. I've heard it takes 2-3 months before you can fully roll, but that's just what I've been told. How long do you think I should wait before taking E so I can have a full and enjoyable roll?

I'd wait at least a month (about how long your serotonin takes to balance in your brain) and then try rolling. From there you can probably gage exactly how much longer (if at all) you need to wait.

If you just got off anti depressants do you really think this is a good idea, regardless of it will work or not?

It's an SSRI so there shouldn't be any danger in rolling. From what I've read your roll just won't be as strong when you're on them. I don't know about your specific medication but I know that Bupropion has a short half life of like 2 days or something like that so you should be good to go within a week or two.

Did u have some mental disorder that u started taking Lexapro? if so there is big chance after you deplete your serotonin after taking MDMA, you get you mental disorder back. Its not dangerous to take MDMA now, its just that your serotonin receptors are downregulated by lexapro, just wait 1 month.