• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

I feel like I wanna jump out of my own skin..why?

bionicwoohoo

Greenlighter
I feel like I wanna jump out of my own skin during the come down..why?

i roll fine but during the come down i just get so goddamn anxious I don't know wtf I want. Its just really weird like I wanna just scream or just awwwww its hard to explain. I walk back and forth and that helps some. Is it because of something the pill was cut up with or what? I feel horrible. oh the past like 2 months I been doing it once a week, so I know I need to cut back but its just so damn hard. BLAH:!:eek::(

Last edited:
Your anxiety is probably because you're using too often. Pure MDMA will do that; there's no reason it would need to have something else cut into it. Take a nice long break (several months) and you'll feel much better.

I have removed a heap of rubbish posts from this thread.

Please do NOT tale guesses at what may or may not be in a pill.

Do NOT tell people to take drugs.

Thanks to the DEA for a sensible answer.

The only thing that should be in a pill being sold as "ecstasy" is mdma. If any other substance is in your pill then you simply aren't just rolling, even if there is some amount of mdma in your pill. Pills *shouldn't* contain anything else, but issues with legality of course prevent the market from being pure.

There could be several reasons for your anxiety. Abuse, being an anxious person in general, having your pills cut with any number of substances...etc.

I highly recommend having any pill you plan to consume tested by ecstasydata.org. They just recently reduced the price for lab testing from $120 to $40. Its a small price for peace of mind.

It's probably because you're rolling too much. This isn't that difficult. Stop rolling so often. Don't roll for 2 months, at least. If it doesn't go away consult a doctor.