• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

why are they making pipes?

Godzilla

Bluelighter
As i posted earlier I got a batch of pills and only one color (RED) tested positive for MDMA with all three reagents, marquis, mercke, and simons.

The rest had either no color change or changed to DMX. and possibaly contained pipes.

Why would any dealer contaminte their stash of perfectly good pills with garbage. Is the process to make Pipes cheaper? I mean if they are perfectly capable of making a pill with MDMA why not make them all that way. If they want to make more money why not just decrease the dosage (buy more) or increase the price???

Or possibally did someone get a good stash of MDMA pills and make some look alike pill to pass off with the good pills.

Does this happen frequently with MDMA?

Last edited:
Pipes are indeed cheaper to make, and chemicals are both easier to get and quasi legal to obtain (if I remember right.)

But the main problem is that many people will still actually buy them and someone can still make a profit off of them. I know on Bluelight and Pillreports there seems to be a community wide hatred for pipes, but among people I've talked to at raves, they don't care what they take, as long as they get high. And if they get sick, oh well, that's just the price you pay for doing drugs. It's a common thought process and one that keeps the pipe pirates in business.

As for MDMA in only one pill out of the batch, I think that's pretty common. I don't know for sure but I assume they would put a small amount of MDMA in one pill so they can tell customers that all the pills are the same, test the one that's MDMA and then sell the whole batch. At least, that seems like a plausible scam.

Quanitys aren't allowed man, change that before a mod does. All it does is attract attention to the site and yourself, because people (pigs) would suspect that a double digit number can be dealer-worthy.

Pipes are legal in canada, and more legal to have on you than X in some places. People still see ecstasy as a scary deadly chemical, so even prosecuters will prosecute differently. It's easier to have pipes on you.

About ruining a nice batch, sometimes people make "grab bags" to get rid of crappy pills, usually stuff people don't like, or a few good pills to test or give you to consume, then you buy the "grab bag" of crappy pills.

Also, known pipes ( Such as the snoopy cutouts that came around my area) Started running 2-3 dollars cheaper from a few known sources, and then people that would buy from them could sometimes buy (HUGE AMOUNTS) for like a dollar a pill, then sell them for way more to kids who thought they were real rolls.

Pipes are legal in canada, and more legal to have on you than X in some places. People still see ecstasy as a scary deadly chemical, so even prosecuters will prosecute differently. It's easier to have pipes on you.

About ruining a nice batch, sometimes people make "grab bags" to get rid of crappy pills, usually stuff people don't like, or a few good pills to test or give you to consume, then you buy the "grab bag" of crappy pills.

Also, known pipes ( Such as the snoopy cutouts that came around my area) Started running 2-3 dollars cheaper from a few known sources, and then people that would buy from them could sometimes buy (HUGE AMOUNTS) for like a dollar a pill, then sell them for way more to kids who thought they were real rolls.

Some people like the pipe high, sometimes people are more comfortable with the Pipe high as "ecstasy" than MDMA, because that's all you can find in some areas.

:/