• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Magnesium?

DubplateOnly

Greenlighter
Hello everybody i was wondering when should i take magnesium before i roll?? i really don't like the jaw clenching. thank you.

i usually take it an hour before. and im not quite sure but ive heard it doesnt last that long so you might want to redose halfway through. but im not sure, i just usually take the first one and thats it.

the amount of magnesium your body needs daily is equivilent to 4 slices of bread. but for recreational drug users. you might want to take some more. i buy the nature made brand magnesium, and take one a day. same with vit-b and 5htp. and it deffinently makes a difference. compared to back before i ever took any vitamins. and drink plently of h2o, i drink at least 48-64 fl oz a day. and exercise; jogging, push ups, sit ups and stretches are great and have made a difference in the way i feel before, during, after, and in between my recreational drug use.

and as far a vitmains, taking them just the day before, the day of, and the day after, wont really give you the benefit you are looking for in the idea. the benefit comes from taking the recomended dose per day, for weeks before the roll, trip, etc. besides you cant really buy 3 vitamins, you buy a whole bottle. so get it weeks before, and start taking one a day for weeks before your trip/roll, the difference may suprise you, just as it did me.

hope this helps.

Last edited:
thanx for the info guys. i work out twice a week and gonna start jogging this weekend so that should help me as you said firstmoment. looking forward to next weekend's event!

Fking hell! I had to drop half a kilo or raw sodium metal.

Somewhere.