• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

dosing schedule

omgzz

Greenlighter
it seems to have a tendency to be debatable, but what's the most effective dosing schedule you've had?

i usually have 2-2 1/2 pills over the course of a night.

i think i want to try a half pill every 30-45 minutes or so
i'd prefer if the come up was smoother and more tapered. it startles me when it just comes out of nowhere.

would this method last as long as one pill, then another 2 or 3 hours into the process? or would it be a more intense roll for a shorter period of time?

are there any major flaws in this plan?

I usually take 2 pills in the course of a night. I prefer to take 1 or 1.5 to start depending on how strong the pills are. Then dose with another 1 or .5 after about an hour or about 30 minutes into my peak. With this dosing schedule, for me personally, I find I don't have an intense peak that will shorten my night. It gives a nice hard roll to last me 3-4 hours. I also don't get taken by surprise by just taking one pill. In fact, my body is so in tune with the come up. I notice EVERY little change in perception bodily or mentally. When the peak does hit, it just feels like my body has been slowly riding an escalator to pure bliss.

The problem with taking half of a pill to start is that you may not reach threshold so there will be a period of time between boosting the roll with the other half that may be uncomfortable. Though it does help to know how strong the pills are. I've never personally tried this so I can't tell you how the roll differs.

<3

I think that if you start out with 1 1/2 and take the other 1/2-1 about 30 mins to an hour after you peak to extend it, you will have a great time. If you take to little at the beginning, you could have a very weak roll that you just keep extending.

I take 3 pills throughout the night every time. I double drop to start off with, and then about 15min or so into my peak I drop my third and final one to make it last a bit longer. I have a natural tolerance to MDMA (have since the first time I dropped) so this is perfect for me; rolling face for ~4 hours. My jump from rolling to sober is very abrupt though and I'm not sure if that's because of the way I dose or just my body because my friends dose pretty much the same and don't seem to have this problem.

these are really really strong pills.

my first time with these pills, and x period, i took a half a pill to start, half a pill about an hour later, a full pill an hour later, and i was tripping balls. and i was still messed up (not rolling, by any means,) almost 24 hours from the initial drop.

sometimes, im all about halfs and spacing them 30min apart and take 2 - two and a half. thats when they are strong (pokeballs.)

these are really really strong pills.

my first time with these pills, and x period, i took a half a pill to start, half a pill about an hour later, a full pill an hour later, and i was tripping balls. and i was still messed up (not rolling, by any means,) almost 24 hours from the initial drop.

MDMA lasts nowhere near 24 hours, are you sure you got MDMA in the pills? Did you test them?

yeah, it was an afterglow, i guess. dropped at 2am, when i drove home at 7pm the next day i was seeing a lot of really crazy lights, like lights lining the roads and stuff like that.

but i skipped the half thing.

skipped the dosing sched too.

we took one and set an alarm for an hour later, and by the time that hour was there we didn't want to redose yet.

i dunno if this makes any sense at all. ecstasy rant.