• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What did you think would be great while rolling but wasn't? and vice/versa

avcpl

Bluelighter
So you had this great idea and thought "oh my god this would be so awesome while rolling!" but then you did and found it didn't work out too great?

Or

Something you thought would be awful on E but turned out a-ok?

Going on a Treadmill/stepper or basically anything at a gym / Going for grocery shopping / thinking ooh it would be nice to go swimming / going for a sunbed / going to work / turning up at a family get together / going for a hair cut :0 .

how was swimming??

i would love to walk along a paradise beach during a sunset with a girl... thats my dream

Going on a Treadmill/stepper or basically anything at a gym / Going for grocery shopping / thinking ooh it would be nice to go swimming / going for a sunbed / going to work / turning up at a family get together / going for a hair cut :0 .

:D

So are these all things that you thought would be fun, but didn't turn out to be?

how was swimming??

Horrible - its just such a freaky environment to be in when completely faced. I would imagine if its in private then it would be pretty nice but each time (yeah tried it a few times) I tried it, its just freaked me out - too many 'sober' people and you have to try and remember 'you cant really breath under water' kick your legs, stop smiling at people who have next to nothing on.

:D

So are these all things that you thought would be fun, but didn't turn out to be?

Well the gym experience was so funny - I thought I could act normal so went to the gym, headphones in, hopped on the treadmill and hit start... OMFG I couldnt stop running :D, the more I ran the better I felt, the better I felt the more I ran. The sweat was dripping off me, my eyes were massive and I was having a whale of a time (privately).

I didn’t know what to expect to be honest – sometimes I look back and think that was a horrible experience (especially as I was spotted by one of the people working in the gym) but other times (like now for instance) I just laugh my head off thinking wtf was I thinking :D

Last edited:
Going to get groceries... that makes me laugh. I could see getting stuck wide eyed in the produce section, picking up everything and wanting to eat it right there.

For me, I thought listening to Bob Marley would be a good idea (I love Legends, such great memories for me) - but rolling I was like "omg is his singing terrible!" Had to turn it off. Still find that odd, but that's how it went down.

getting a massage

i know it sounds weird, but i was uncomfortable as fuck when i was getting a massage from this girl. she might have been doing something weird, but ive gotten massages since that were bangin, but when i was rolling i was not having it

giving a massage though, thats another story

I had this idea about MDMA being like everything is just so fucking amazing . Like everything you touch , hear and see.

And the way people exaggerate about the increased music appreciation. Maybe because I've never done it at an event .
Don't get me wrong it does increase it but no where near what I was expecting .

Anyway wow . The OP is quite the pessimist eh ?!?!?!

I loveeeee MDMA . It's the best drug I've ever done and I hope it never changes :)

Sucking on earlobes turned out to be pretty intense - highly recommend you try it.

I am still fairly new to rolling. During my last roll I chewed a fruit flavored piece of gum that switches flavors in your mouth. Hubby and I thought it would be fun and it was :)

While that tasted good...what was better was every time I drank water after that for the rest of the night it enhanced the gum flavor left in my mouth :) It was great ;)

I kept saying to my husband.." mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm thats sooooooooooooooooo goooooooood !!! " every
time I sipped my water. He laughed at me with love. I am such a rolling noob sometimes still lol

Not great when I thought it would be while rolling? Taking too much X. I am coming to find that less is more. I have virtually no come down from 2 pills. Even with roll tricks , nitrous etc etc there is no body aches, no serious emotional roller coaster ride the week after.

I do feel tired after for a couple of days as I am one of the those who has extra energy and trouble sleeping after the roll. I have tried everything to try to sleep but to no avail :( On the brighter side , I have my dosage down to 2 pills right now :) I hope to keep it there.

Last edited:
I am still fairly new to rolling. During my last roll I chewed a fruit flavored piece of gum that switches flavors in your mouth. Hubby and I thought it would be fun and it was :)

While that tasted good...what was better was every time I drank water after that for the rest of the night it enhanced the gum flavor left in my mouth :) It was great ;)

I kept saying to my husband.." mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm thats sooooooooooooooooo goooooooood !!! " every
time I sipped my water. He laughed at me with love. I am such a rolling noob sometimes still lol

Not great when I thought it would be while rolling? Taking too much X. I am coming to find that less is more. I have virtually no come down from 2 pills. Even with roll tricks , nitrous etc etc there is no body aches, no serious emotional roller coaster ride the week after.

I do feel tired after for a couple of days as I am one of the those who has extra energy and trouble sleeping after the roll. I have tried everything to try to sleep but to no avail :( On the brighter side , I have my dosage down to 2 pills right now :) I hope to keep it there.

It's really hard to keep your dosage at 'a # of pills' because all pills have different amounts of mdma in them.. i've rolled super hard off half a pill (well i snorted it) and felt not even that good off of 2.

on track tho,,, i thought swimming would be really fun and all, but was dissapointed.

Showers..... I finally tried taking a shower right after my first peak last time, HOLY FREAKOUT BATMAN! It felt like my brain was trying to acknowledge and process every single drop of water that came into contact with my body. WAY too intense for me....

And the way people exaggerate about the increased music appreciation. Maybe because I've never done it at an event .
Don't get me wrong it does increase it but no where near what I was expecting .

....have you ever had real MDMA?... Like seriously I'm kind of baffled to hear somebody say this. The ONLY thing that I did back when I was rolling was listen to music. There were parts in songs where the emotion was almost so intense it was frightening, and yet the most beautiful and perfect thing in the world. I remember crying out of bliss on three occasions. Once again, are you absolutely certain you've had real MDMA...?

Going to get groceries... that makes me laugh. I could see getting stuck wide eyed in the produce section, picking up everything and wanting to eat it right there.

For me, I thought listening to Bob Marley would be a good idea (I love Legends, such great memories for me) - but rolling I was like "omg is his singing terrible!" Had to turn it off. Still find that odd, but that's how it went down.

Eating on ecstasy? Jeeze la weeze, I think going to the grocery store would make me want to puke!

....have you ever had real MDMA?... Like seriously I'm kind of baffled to hear somebody say this. The ONLY thing that I did back when I was rolling was listen to music. There were parts in songs where the emotion was almost so intense it was frightening, and yet the most beautiful and perfect thing in the world. I remember crying out of bliss on three occasions. Once again, are you absolutely certain you've had real MDMA...?

Yes I had real MDMA (tested, etc)

don't get me wrong . Music sounded fucking amazing on MDMA .

Just before I tried it I still had the mindset of a non-drug user (apart from weed) and all my mates were saying music is te best while rolling . And when my friends said "best" I thought it was going to sound like something outta this universe . Instead it was just out of this world if you get what I'm saying ?