• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

first time and some questions

bestmemories

Greenlighter
Hey everyone, new to bluelight. I've been reading through the forums and also have checked out pillreports, but I figure I should just ask some questions straight up.

I'll be going to the festival next saturday, and i'll be trying extacy for the first time. I'll be getting the e from someone trusthworthy (I think). I'm not planning on drinking or doing any other drugs with it. Some other drugs I've experienced include shrooms, weed, and cocaine.

How much should I take and when?

Also, I might need to drive a friend somewhere after, but obviously I'm looking for one of our friends that is staying sober to do the driving, but in the case that I need to, what's the best way to go about this as far as making sure i'm fully sobered up?

Next, can someone explain the progression of the drug experience? For example, with shrooms, the first 30-45 min was setting in, next couple hours was peaking, and last two hours was coming down.

Any other tips for a first timer are greatly appreciated. Just looking to have a good time and stay safe

Thanks for any responses.

How much just depends on what you have and your size.

I'm Female, 5'4", 115 lbs, and I took a 5-htp sized capsule of molly my first time.

It took me about an hour to start rolling, and I peaked after around four hours, and was coming down for a long time. All together, I rolled about 12 hours, but I also kept doing things to kick my roll back in.

As for driving, some people can, some people can't. My boyfriend LOVES driving while rolling, I haven't ever tried because I don't think I can.

I would suggest you familiarise yourself with the drug by checking out all the links in the Basics section of the Ecstasy Discussion Directory.

@smelly
ive rolled for bout 9 hrs on a pill. but that pill was complimented with 2 blunts of Kush. but its all about the person.

Now back to the OP.
Make sure and have water. Water is your friend. Im by far no expert cuz ive only rolled 3 times but in my little exprience i'll advise as best as i can. Dont gulp down your water jus sip it to get the moisture back in your mouth and so you dont pass out.

id stick to 1 pill since its your first time, and like Smelly said. you wanna take it early since it does take its time to kick in. for me its usually 30-45 mins. i peak usually 2 hrs later at which point i smoke a blunt to extend the peak. for another hr our so. the come down is a drag, your tired but cant sleep. so keep busy.

drivin. um well i drive all the time wen im coming down. i wouldnt chance it if im peaking cuz i think id run into a brick wall or sumthing. sun glasses help with the lights since you will be wide eyed.

and try not to eat atleast for an hr before rolling. not sure what it does but ive been told that and it seems to make the "come-up" come faster.

anything else jus ask ;)

remember Gum and if you can get your pills tested. Do not take fleur de lis/Saints/Adidas - and read PR to avoid the piperazine pills around your area.

Dont drive when your still feeling the effects of any drug - especially a one that you are unfamiliar with.

driving while under the influence of anything is not a good idea. plus you can end up in trouble, so i wouldnt recomend it.

Last edited:
I'll see you at EDC bestmemories... look for someone in a kid robot shirt with a girl eating a banana.

Do not over compensate on hydrating... do not worry about eye wiggles, enjoy them

I personally am double dropping and then a few hours later dropping 3 but for a first time 2 is excellent

i drive 100% better while rolling.

I bet you dont ! I bet you just feel 100% when doing it.

Honestly if when you roll you feel super clear headed, your reactions are normal and lights, music, movement dont distract you then ... your not rolling.

Thanks everyone for the responses. In regards to the supplements, I'll definitely look into getting some of those, but does that mean that there might a certain diet in the days leading up the event that would help make it a better experience? Has anyone tried/noticed a diet that makes rolling better?

eating healthy will help you with the comedown. some people dont eat all day then pop beans at night and that causes them to get sick and naseaus and feel like shit after. just make sure you eat a big healthy meal maybe 4 hours prior to rolling. that will help alot.

I would also suggest you don't eat anything two hours before dropping. On empty stomach it takes about 20' to 40' to kick (for me) and it lasts for 3-4 hours, then it starts to fade out until I'm pretty back to normal.

I was a little nervous my first time, 3 years ago... I read a lot from erowid and many forums, but it was much better than I expected... and that's because is really complicated to explain and to understand how ecstasy feels. You'll now after you try it.
I parachuted 80mg, waited for 30' and nothing happened so parachuted again 80mg. 15' after the second bomb I was rolling soooo hard, but it was totally awesome, I could say it was the best night of my life.

Now I drop 150-160mg at first and about 80-90mg 2 hours later. That's how it works better for me.

About driving, you shouldn't drive while rolling, but the roll will eventually go away and you should be able to drive without problems, just wait until you feel sober enough. Anyway you won't feel completely normal, I get a "what-an-awesome-time-I-have-had" feeling for some hours that reminds me the roll, but without rolling. Hard to explain.

Enjoy E ;-)

Umm well lets say this event ends at 2 or so :p
You'll probably be good enough to drive if you take it around 9-10 but a lot of things play a role while you're rolling such as enviroment, eating, how good the pill is, etc.

my rolls also typically last 8 hours; from the second i drop the first pill. though the peak of it does at most last 5 hours. the hour and a half before i usually come up and yep you guessed it, the hour and a half after i typically come down.

im male, 5,6' 130lbs and what i recomend; for a first timer. take a half, wait 20min and take the other half. and at the hour and a half mark, take another half, and at the 2 hour mark, take the other half of that one. thats a two in two hours drop.

i recomend that because; after the first hour, you will know if it was a good bean. though you should do research, and have a test kit which would give you a good idea on whether its good or not before you take it. but anywho, and i recomend if you feel good at the hour mark, wait another 30 min, take a half, and another 30min and take the last half. it shouldnt give a too overwhelming feeling; and you will roll bawls your first time, without leaving you second guessing if you should have taken more at a sooner moment during the experience.

thats just my opinion.

and; drink 48-64 fl oz of water throughout the day before, the day of, and the day after. and eat amount of food, youre going to need the energy during saturday my friend!!

have fun and be safe!!