• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Which drug makes you want to clean?

reckoner

Greenlighter
Which drug will give you energy and motivation to do some serious cleaning and organizing? Codeine used to give me a quick burst of get up and go and would make me want to clean and organize and keep moving for a while. Doesn't work so well anymore.

Percocets (Oxycodone) works for me every time, as long as I don't over do it. If I just take 4-5 then I'm good to go and ready to get up and do something. Anything more then that and I nod. you could try that but remember your tolerance is different then mine. Good luck :)

Certain energizing opiates (hydrocodone, oxycodone) at lower doses or meth/amphetamine for sure.

Gotta be OCDs greatest friend, good ol' amphetamines!

Gotta be OCDs greatest friend, good ol' amphetamines!

my words right out of my mout.... although sometimes you can get the opposite effect

my brother is OCD and takes Adderall...20mg IR 2x/day and i don't think he even cleans himself... his OCD is comorbid with, obviously, ADHD, Anxiety, and I have diagnosed anti-social personality disorder.... but that just omes fromme as his brother and a certified counselor....

anyhoo... Ive been cleaning like a mofo this morning!!!!!!!!@!

my words right out of my mout.... although sometimes you can get the opposite effect

my brother is OCD and takes Adderall...20mg IR 2x/day and i don't think he even cleans himself... his OCD is comorbid with, obviously, ADHD, Anxiety, and I have diagnosed anti-social personality disorder.... but that just omes fromme as his brother and a certified counselor....

anyhoo... Ive been cleaning like a mofo this morning!!!!!!!!@!
I've never tried adderall (I'm in the UK) but I'm sure I've read it as being a really focused high, when I'm messed up on speed I just wanna do anything and everything, which is usually a few hours of cleaning, then sorting shit out that is sorted already....

Yeah Tramadol, and suboxone have always been the ones that made me clean the most

i've always had the urge to clean when i'm coming off acid. i'll think i'm doing a great job, then i wake up the next day and realize my place looks exactly the same.

hands down some clean as shit glass. at college when id procrastinate cleaning and laundry to the point id run out of clothes and everywhere you took a step in my room there was a 'crunch' id buy me a gram or so and do some work. i guess coke will too, in my opinion definitely not any opiate or a derivative from it. not at the least

hands down some clean as shit glass. at college when id procrastinate cleaning and laundry to the point id run out of clothes and everywhere you took a step in my room there was a 'crunch' id buy me a gram or so and do some work. i guess coke will too, in my opinion definitely not any opiate or a derivative from it. not at the least

I agree with the exception of Oxy, I'd get stuff done and still be in opiate induced heaven... addiction's a bitch though

I agree with the exception of Oxy, I'd get stuff done and still be in opiate induced heaven... addiction's a bitch though

I tend to do enough to the point where im straight up fucked up. legit h is hard to come by here so its to the pharmacuetical bank for me. did a couple twenty's of OM a couple nights ago n smoked some bud with it. nodded my fucking face off =D

definitely oxycodone for me.
atleast in my earlier days of using.
every time i would take it i would clean my entire apartment.
i then started taking it at work to get more accomplished.
however, slowly over time i became addicted and it no longer gave me that energy.
now that i don't use every day anymore, it will sometimes give me that energy, but not like it used to. oh, how i wish for those days to come back :\

Although someone mentioned Amphetimies

I would expand on it and say MDPV is defiantly a task oriented drug