• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Questions about my first time rolling

blaston9

Greenlighter
I rolled for the first time a few days ago. I took approximately 200 mg of molly at once. I did roll, but not much at all. I'm unsure of the reason. It may have been because I'm 6'2" and 280 pounds or because my friend who was rolling was annoying the hell out of me. Would these factors contribute to a less noticeable experience? Would it be safe to take a larder dose, such as 500 mg, at my size?

I'd personally either blame it on your friend or having bad MDMA - 200mgs is enough to get anyone off for their first time, even if you're 6'2", 280. I'd try it again, but try and make sure you have a clean product (buy a testing kit!).

Don't take 500mg of MDMA ...200mg is a gooood dose !!!!
We get our MDMA from a legit source (tested , etc), andmy friend decided it would be clever to take 500mg. don't get me wrong, he looked like he was having an amazing time and he said himself that he did.
Thing is , 500mg is just asking for some brain damage .

Like I said 200mg is enough to make you haves good roll . When I do it I only take 120mg lmao and I get pretty niceley rolling!!

Theres a high chance that the factor affecting your roll quality is the MDMA your getting.
Test it , buy from another source , or if your strong enough threaten your dealer To get better Molly

200mg definitely seems a sufficient dose for anyone on their first time.

Are you on any medication?

The problem with mdma powder is that it can be cut by anyone who touches it (even if its only cut with inactive substances). "Molly" isn't necessarily inherently better or more pure.

if it were me, I would try the same dose again in a different environment and see how it goes. Set and setting play a huge role in your experience. If your friend was killing your buzz by getting on your nerves then that could be the reason that your experience wasn't optimal.

Just a thought :)

Try eating the same amount with your girlfriend (or anyone you're attracted to, really). It'll be different, trust me.

I'm going to second that, 200mg is the most MDMA I've ever eaten at a time, and I was faced. You have to be pretty emotionally impervious to ignore 200mg of MDMA, even if you are feeling annoyed the whole time somehow. If what you're eating really is what your source says it is, you shouldn't need to eat any more than you just did. Just be more careful and deliberate about where and with whom you choose to roll.

200mgs is a ton of mdma to take for a first timer. i would be absolutely floored off that amount and ive rolled a few times to say the least.

do NOT take 500mgs- thats waaay too much.

are you sure that you had mdma? or that you took 200mgs?
IMO it had to be pretty cut or something. i suppose your friend could have also influenced your experience- but not on 200mgs.

Some questions for you to answer..........

How do you know you took 200mg?

How do you know what you took?

What other drugs do you use and were you using?

What prescription drugs do you use?