• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

heavy use? or average?

420blaze420

Greenlighter
Since halloween '09 ive popped about 40 or so thizzles...i was wondering if this will lead straight 2 losing the magic or if thats an alright # to b at...i know there are ppl who do a lot worse but i wana know were i stand from 1-10...

Your responses are much appreciated
PLUR<3

well that comes out to 5 pills a month @ around 8 months so most likely youve been rolling about every other week maybe back to back weekends and then a two week break only you really know im just guessing from my experience.

so with that being said i would say you are at a 6 or 7

i know its hard but rolling every weekend or even every other weekend can and most likely will catch up to you. keep it down to once a month another event will always come, bigger and better. thats what i tell myself.

wayyyyy too much. Limit to MAX 1 time a month. And don't take anymore than 1, but if you must don't exceed 2.

Since halloween '09 ive popped about 40 or so thizzles...i was wondering if this will lead straight 2 losing the magic or if thats an alright # to b at...i know there are ppl who do a lot worse but i wana know were i stand from 1-10...

PLUR<3

You will know when you lose the magic. Yer high will be less intense, shorter, and ultimately not nearly as satisfying as when you first started.

If you started at Halloween, its ben 7 months.

But sayin your not doing binge sessions, your average has been approx. 6 pills/month. Rollin once a month isnt the worst thing if your a newb, but it will catch up with you by the end of the year....especially if yer are taking 6 pills a month.

Then again I dont know the strength of yer beanz, how many sessions you have had or how many beanz you take per session. This would all be essential data.

Rollin twice a month at 3 pills per session would probably be ALOT worse for you then takin 6 pills in one session....your brain wouldnt have enough time to rebuild and more then likely you are causin' neurotoxic damage.

Ease up or things will start getting less colorful soon.

-Splinter

I only do it once a month but some of those werent 2 strong so i had 2 take more. But some nights i get bomb ones and just wana stay rollin all night

uhhh... idk where some people get there pills but they must be from outerspace or something because even my noob girlfriend cant have a decent roll off just one of the best pills to todays standards. double drop and shes rolling but not all night, now three or four and shes perfect all night until we just fall asleep comfortably.

to be quite honest ive been dropping like this since i was a noob. thats just what it takes to get me and most people where we like to be, and no im not one of those e tards at an event that sits on the ground all night with their eyes rolling in back of their head and binky in mouth. i dance and converse all night long on these doses.

i will say for the sake of bl though that it is much "safer" to dose lower than you need to and less often. i agree 100% with the less often part dont get me wrong.

uhhh... idk where some people get there pills but they must be from outerspace or something because even my noob girlfriend cant have a decent roll off just one of the best pills to todays standards. double drop and shes rolling but not all night, now three or four and shes perfect all night until we just fall asleep comfortably.

to be quite honest ive been dropping like this since i was a noob. thats just what it takes to get me and most people where we like to be, and no im not one of those e tards at an event that sits on the ground all night with their eyes rolling in back of their head and binky in mouth. i dance and converse all night long on these doses.

i will say for the sake of bl though that it is much "safer" to dose lower than you need to and less often. i agree 100% with the less often part dont get me wrong.

mmmm.... not the very best advice, but the most realistic one, I used to roll my ass off every weekend for like a year, now I stick to 1 party a month...its hard to say, because most of the times pills werent strong enough, other times I took anything but mdma, so while is really hard to say by the count of how many pills you've taken if you are doing too much... but something is pretty for sure, to have a good roll, I mean 4 hours, you will need more than 1 pill, unless you going through your fist times or the pill has like 200 mg of mdma on it, wich is nearly impossible if not impossible at all, 80-100 mg will get you a good roll for like 2 hours tops, but even that is hard to find on pills right now (well, for us southamericans, its almost impossible)...

wayyyyy too much. Limit to MAX 1 time a month. And don't take anymore than 1, but if you must don't exceed 2.

Dude... Don't take more then one? You haven't rolled until you have double dropped.
OP-- That is alot.. Honestly it should be once a month.. Taking three I a night is where you should cut yourself off..

PLUR<3

I popped around 35 since halloween 09, so im not too far off, but my sessions were pretty much all heavy one night uses once a month (like 6-7 pills once a month)
I kinda started losing the magic so I started using piracetam, and that fixed me right up (plus it makes me really smart and composed!)
I think that's an alright number to be at, but personally after this summer I am switching to rolling once every 2 months instead of once a month, because if its spaced out like that the roll is much more intense and memorable.
I'm gonna start to alternate between stuff like acid and 2cb to fill the gap tho

I dont have access to that many oter drugs, just the basics so its hard 2 stop but i keep my rolls strictly for events once a month...just heavy nights...i plan 2 cut it back tho...when i counted all the pills i took i was hoping it was less than 40, but i rly expected it 2 b a lot more lol...i let it get out of hand a few nights lol....wonderful nights tho

You're certainly on the path to getting out of control.

The long term effects of mdma usage is still unknown in humans. Its always best to err on the side of caution with any drug, especially ones where little long term data has been collected.