• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Help me! Please ease my mind!

ShAYZoN

Bluelighter
So I had a horrible experence this morning here is link-http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=507970

could I still have a seziure my heart isn't completly normal but much better then it was this morning... My heart palputates just a little bit and also I'm super tierd but I can sleep everytime I wanna sleep I jolt awake then it increases my heart rate :(

will I be ok?
Why do I jolt awake?

I just noticed while I was typing this my eyes are rolling around because I'm Tierd (this just happend) but I was typing then all the sudden I jolted back to conscious and I was having those MDMA visuals when ur eyes roll in your head... I'm a little worried HELP ease my mind.

Last edited:
You might want to go to the hospital... Don't make a big deal, just politely ask if a doctor can take a look at you. Tell him what you did, etc. He should be able to help you.

Although, most people dont wanna go to the hospital, so if you have any benzos just take one and try and get some sleep.

Actually he palpitations are nt happing anymore my heart beat is better not racing I think it's normal buti think my heart is doing that because I'm just anxious lol. And also I'm extremely tired which is playing a roll in this too... BLEH just wanna sleep lol...

Yeah try and get some sleep and stay away from recreational drugs (inlcuding booze and cigs). If things seem to start getting worse contact emergency services. I think you should be fine, that speed simply got the better of you. You just need rest and you should feel better on the next day. Sometimes panic has tendency to build on itself, if you know what I mean.

Everytime I go and try and sleep though I wake up like right away Its annoying

You really should go to the doctor/hospital if you are having such severe symptoms, there isn't anything that some people on a message board can do for you. We have no idea what is actually wrong with you or if you are going to be okay.

Please seek medical assistance if you feel your health is in danger, or if your symptoms don't subside.

I not having sever symptoms anymore i feel alot better today then I have felt mainly because I'm Alive and also because I am going to go to rehab also!!

Also, to comment on the eye rolling etc, you're probably suffering severe sleep deprivation.

Sounds like you're already past the danger, just wanted to chime in

Yeah still haven't gotten much sleep still.... 7 hours sense the incedent :( sleepy time!!

The only negitives thing that us going on is that when I start falling asleep my stomach tightens and it wakes me up!

smoke some ganj maybe??? you dont have to give up cannabis for rehab do you? what if its medicinal??? washington is not yet legal tho huh?

sounds like your CNS is in hyper mode, anxiety basically. probably from, did somebody say speed?

Get to a clinic and tell them what is happening. I would withhold any information about rolling as this could red flag your medical record for life. Perhaps you might want to tell them?

They will likely prescribe a medicine to help you sleep. It sounds like you might be experiencing some anxiety symptoms. I am not a doctor, just a patient, so I am in no place to say what is going on.

Do not ask for medicine. That is often consider drug seeking behavior. Describe your symptoms and concerns, then see what the doctor recommends. If you are giving a medication for anxiety, then take it exactly as prescribed.

Get well soon.<3

I went through something similar when a substance combination went bad. From talking to people who experienced situations similar I will say that probably 9 times out of 10 the symptoms you are experiencing are anxiety driven and not physical.
You have probably been told this many times no doubt but for the most part time is needed to even out what you are experiencing and get your brain back to a healthy working order than it is now. I found myself for days to weeks after the bad experience I would have anxiety that would elevate to panic levels. This subsided gradually over this time, the very low serotonin levels you most probably have following use of mdma in connection with post trip anxiety / panic are exemplified when your brain balance is as it probably currently is.
Correct me if I'm wrong but the jolting awake sounds like brain zaps, caused by low serotonin usually. I had similar myself following my bad experience, sometimes they would be strong enough they woke wake me right back off, just as you are experiencing, as you are drifting into sleep.
I would agree with the idea of going to a clinic and getting checked out. Sometimes in similar situations, and more specifically in my experience, the only way you will completely put your anxiety and mind at rest is getting some a check up done of any areas that are causing you panic or anxiety and being formally told everything is functioning as it should. I didn't do this until much later on and in the time before I did every time I would get a heart palpation or my stomach tightened I would be worrying myself needlessly something was up, relating back to my bad experience. Now I have, any anxiety of that nature is no longer an issue.
You'll be fine though man, you just need time to sort you self out and get back on the level again following something as terrifying as the panic attack you experienced.
I'm no doctor though, just someone who has been in a similar situation and knows people in similar situations and can relate. Definitely go get that check up though. Fast recovery to you man!

I finally got sleep yes!! Feeling better not a 100$ but defiently the best I've felt in the past 4 days :) I'm going to rehab soon my friend got me in so I'm also feeling better because of that! It wasn't just the panic attack it was actually the combanation of 3 Stims.... Found this out so I'm lucky to e kicking.

Crap. Sorry I forgot to mention it until now

this is for everyone else (bc I know you're going to rehab)

if youre on stims/MDMA, lower your stomach/urine's PH level.
Amps love an alkaline environment, howeverthey tend to vacate the body quicker when in an acidic environment.

Drink juice, coffee, soda, etc. May not help you sleep, but will keep your body from absorbing as much of the drug as it otherwise would.