• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

E come downs

Stay.Blazed.420

Bluelighter
When you're coming down, what do you do to keep yourself from feeling 'down'? Smoke weed? Take a benzo? Any other good tips for someone who doesn't have other drugs to make it feel better?

I always force myself to eat fresh fruit or a green juice for vitamins. Before I sleep I take 5htp and two 1000 mg vitamin c. I drink a huge glass of water then sleep. It usually always helps and I haven't had too bad of hangovers in the past 12 years of rolling.
(telling people how long I have been partying made me realize how
old I am)

I usually smoke a ton of weed, drink a lot of orange juice, and take some sort of sleeping pills if I wanna sleep. But if I'm coming down at like a rave or party I usually just get drunk,smoke weed, continue partying.

I usually smoke a ton of weed, drink a lot of orange juice, and take some sort of sleeping pills if I wanna sleep. But if I'm coming down at like a rave or party I usually just get drunk,smoke weed, continue partying.

I find weed can increase the hangover duration, but that could just be me.
I would watch out with the sleeping pills tho, they could be dangerous mixed with whatever's in your pill.

weed helps mine. it brings sleep to me faster. cuz usually wen im coming down it last for hrs. so the thc helps wit the come down. but wen i dont have weed jus keep your mind and body busy. find some wrk to do around your house, apt, or room.......jus dont let your mind settle on one thing till you feel that your crashing then hit the bed, thats wat wrks the best for me

weed helps mine. it brings sleep to me faster. cuz usually wen im coming down it last for hrs. so the thc helps wit the come down. but wen i dont have weed jus keep your mind and body busy. find some wrk to do around your house, apt, or room.......jus dont let your mind settle on one thing till you feel that your crashing then hit the bed, thats wat wrks the best for me

Weird, when I smoke weed during the Comedown it feels like it kicks the MDMA back in. It's annoying as hell.

really!? hmm i guess different ppl different affects. but i kno what you mean i had that feelin on my first roll. but wen i rolled for the 2nd time i made me go to sleep so thats my thing now

I'm sure there are similar threads to this one, if you look in the search and type it in. The best thing for me is taking benzos or drinking alcohol until I fall asleep.

Last edited:
Test your pills and molly before you take them..... especially if you don't know your source well.

Buy your shit from people who have standards as to what they put in people. This scene has some awesome individuals, its great to see people who aren't really in it for the money.

Know your source though, and try to find people who are not just in it for a buck.

And oh my god, any comedown you feel is pretty much adulterants, I took some like crystal mdma last night. I had a fantastic night and i danced my ass off.. Eyes were shaking around and i was faced off a little more than a tenth. That is how it should be, but it isn't even among respectable people.

Needless to say, i have never bought molly that i felt was cut with anything active, with one occasion there may have been some 2c-i in it but i was warned in advance about that, so that doesn't add shadyness to anyone.

As far as getting over a comedown instead of just pretty much avoiding one. Before going to sleep, bottle of water and a couple tylenol. Smoke a bowl, pack another, pass out. Wake up sometime later, smoke. Have some water, maybe smoke again. Take another nap. Get up and go eat something decently good for you, multivitamin wouldn't hurt.

Sleep, rest, try to get something decently good for you.... Im a fan of smoothies.

For the comedown of the actual roll, usually I just go through it without the help of anything else, because I know that the next day will be just as awesome as the day of the actual roll because of the Afterglow, and I would not want to take anything to mess with that.

However, after the day of the afterglow (normally the actual day of the afterglow is Sunday since I almost always roll saturday nights) I take 5htp to prevent being moody, being e-tarded, etc.
5HTP totally helps return me to normal, and the only downside I would say it has is that it completely kills the afterglow since you recover so quick (normally the afterglow can at least a few days up to a week after the roll)

When you're coming down, what do you do to keep yourself from feeling 'down'? Smoke weed? Take a benzo? Any other good tips for someone who doesn't have other drugs to make it feel better?

Smoke weed, take benzos.

Watch something funny or soothing...low light...fuzzy blanket...company..

I don't feel down when I'm coming down. Mostly feel satisfied and a bit sad that it's all over.
GHB is nice to finish with.
or pot.
The next day I drink lots of liquids, eat grains and yoghurt and fruit.
I find that sitting in bright sunlight really helps too.