• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Flexeril

ever heard of Wikipedia?

"users report mild to moderate drowsiness and relaxation"

It is an anti-depressant, which means it's basically worthless.

It's never given me a high at all. Even before I started taking pills. I think Flexeril is a joke. If you want a decent muscle relaxer check out Parafon Forte. That stuff had me buzzing good.

10-15mg can potentiate nicely. I take it sometimes with tramadol, which balances out tramadol's speedy effects nicely. Over 15mg puts me to sleep. It is a really good sleep medicine.

I know one person who apparently experienced some minor recreational effects from Flexeril; well, enough recreational effects so that he'd pay a dollar per pill for them, which doesn't mean all that much considering the sky high price of pills these days; plus I've known people who've paid more than a dollar for fucking Seroquel.
Personally, I've found absolutely no recreational effects from Flexeril at any dose. My friend gave me some for free a few months ago after I slipped on the kitchen floor with a knife in my hand & cut two of my tendons, in the hopes that it would help with the post-surgery pain 'cause of tendons direct connection to muscle. I only felt any effects from Flexeril when I took at least a few times the "recommended" amount, & even then all it did was make me feel really tired but unable to sleep, in a way that was not only not recreational but flat out unpleasant.

Most people say Soma's are the only muscle relaxer worth considering using recreationally.

Most people say Soma's are the only muscle relaxer worth considering using recreationally.

Somas used to give me a high, thats what i started with then from somas to percosets then percosets to roxys. Im out of anything that will really give me a high. I have Flexeril, Darvocet, and Diazepam. Thats it. So obviously i wont be getting that "high" feeling but i was just wondering if the flexeril would do any good. Guess not.. Thanks though.:|:|:|

Soma is the only recreational muscle relaxer when counting benzodiazepines out. Flexeril never produced any sort of euphoria whatsoever whenever I was prescribed it because the doctor was too scared to prescribe Soma, calling it a 'narcotic'.

Flex may not get you high on its own, but when I combined it with opiates it seriously fucked me up. But I'm talking about the kind of high that messes with your brain and makes you forget stuff like where you live. It was interesting but I can't say I'd look forward to a lot of repeats.

Flex also will induce some serious sleep time; nearly every time I've taken it ive slept for the entire next day without even trying. I'd say that's what it's best for.