question for mods: where to place mephedrone threads?

nolys

Bluelight Crew
A quick question...

Should i be putting mephedrone threads into ecstasy disscussion or other drugs?

no need to move this, just a simple yes/no answer then close the thread.

Thanks ;)
Nolys

Homeless -> Support

There is a meph thread in EADD, if that helps. There are also meph threads all over the place, which you can find by searching mephedrone in the title. It really is up to you, I think, but maybe the mods of those forums will chime in. :)

Also if you arent sure where to place something, you can do as RR suggested and do a search on the topic to see where others have placed similar threads. If you really cant find where something should go, you can do just as you did with this thread and put it into Homeless and our lovely RR will move it for you :)

Some excellent advice already provided.

We do field some methedrone threads in ED however as it is mostly a European thing I am aware they have some excellent discussion available in the EADD as suggested by Rogue Robot.

To be honest, thats probably where the best advice is currently sitting.

There is a huge amount of mephedrone discussion in EADD (although it is slowing somewhat since the UK ban) being situated within the British Isles yourself as well it would seem the most logical place to post such threads.

I'd definitely park my meph horse and buggy at European and African Drug Discussion.