• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

tv: 90's babies-Cartoons

ese fuego

Greenlighter
Ok so check this shit out.I was chillaxin smoked a L then came in to watch TV. I went to cartoon networks "On Demand" and i noticed something all the real cartoons arnt on air anymore..Now you've got ben ten and some shit about kids who live in a club house or something.Idk what happened to cow and chicken and rocket power,cat-dog,ed edd &eddy dragon ball z...TV's gone to shit

I disagree; while I don't watch today's cartoons, I'll put good money down that 2010's kids will be waxing nostalgic about Ben 10 in another decade or so.

I only lament the eclipse of Loony Toons, which are still the best--IMHO, of course.

An L is a blunt and you hold it sideways light the end then ponder it for a second before blowing on it to ensure it's lit. then you put it in your mouth and light it one more time and blow chico blow...Lol maybe it's just a southern word idk

Rocko's Modern Life and The Angy Beavers were two of my favorites. Children aren't intelligent and will watch almost anything so cartoons don't really need to be good. I have noticed an increase in breast size of female characters in cartoons over the past decade. We got content, they get whores in flashy outfits. I don't think kids are missing out on much.

I can't far the life of me remember the name of this show but its got some kid in it i swear is supposed to be high...Maybe its that madagascar cartoon....fuck! i'll think of it

Oh yea-Johhny bravo was the shit

An L is a blunt and you hold it sideways light the end then ponder it for a second before blowing on it to ensure it's lit. then you put it in your mouth and light it one more time and blow chico blow...Lol maybe it's just a southern word idk

So you smoked a blunt then...

Rocko was my favorite cartoon of all time. Also Ren and Stimpy.

Rocko's Modern Life was great.

Sonic the Hedgehog was good when I was really young; can hardly remember it, it left when I was that young. Bugs Bunny/Looney tunes was my absolute favorite though. It's still on the air and I actually still watch it sometimes. Just doesn't seem quite the same though, cartoons really are made for children's minds.

Yeah I used to watch Looney Tunes until they stopped playing them for the day (they used to run them for hours and hours).

Nanny2.jpg

Those purple sneakers are so sweet!

some of the cartoon network "cartoon cartoon" shows were pretty fucking awesome. powerpuff girls, dexter's lab, samurai jack were all top notch. genndy tartakovski is a friggin genius. he did star wars better with his clone wars microseries (with THREE minute episodes) than george lucas with his prequel full length films.

Rocko and Ahhh! Real Monsters! Were my favorites growing up. Loved that snick thing Nickelodeon did.

Rocko's Modern Life and The Angy Beavers were two of my favorites. Children aren't intelligent and will watch almost anything so cartoons don't really need to be good. I have noticed an increase in breast size of female characters in cartoons over the past decade. We got content, they get whores in flashy outfits. I don't think kids are missing out on much.

AGREED! I LOVED Rocko's Modern Life! <3

And I SO agree about the boobs on cartoons, and how it's gone from plotlines and a little intelligence to Lara Croft-a-likes. :!
Anyway, kids are getting more sexual younger IMO anyway. I mean, my 10 year old nephew was using my laptop to go on Facebook the other day and posted page after page after page about 'how fit Megan Fox is'... and how she's a 'sexy hottie' etc. 8o The most sexual I got at age 10 was when the neighbour kids talked me into playing kiss chase! Lol. 8)

Rocko and Ahhh! Real Monsters! Were my favorites growing up. Loved that snick thing Nickelodeon did.

That snick thing?
And Ahhh! Real Monsters was sucky in my opinion. I didn't really think the humour was funny.