• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Should I drink then smoke or smoke then drink

scott5809

Bluelighter
because i know theres a difference like one will make u feel real nice and one makes you nauseous

nah it aint no difference, it's all how your state of mind Percieve it, I drink and smoke Everyday
If'n I aint got not no Pills
B

drink then smoke makes me feel nice,

smoking first puts me off alcohol so never tried it

I use to smoke first, always. I found that if I drank first I'd get sick as hell.

nah it aint no difference, it's all how your state of mind Percieve it, I drink and smoke Everyday
If'n I aint got not no Pills
B

I disagree, I find that I can only toke in smaller amounts after getting drunk or I start to get REALLY dizzy. Only ever time I've whitey'd/greened out was while drinking and then I had a good toke and I just got way too dizzy. Although this might not be the same with everyone I know it is with other people, a few pipes is okay but toking a lot while drunk tends to just make you sick.

I find that the taste of alcohol changes for the worse after smoking. Also the burn of alcohol seems to ruin the high.

I like to smoke after drinking, but later on in the night because if I drank a lot, I get really high, then wanna pass out.

In my experience, and in my opinion: I find that smoking after drinking is pointless. Now, more specifically I mean that if you drink to get 'drunk' then why bother smoking (as you aren't able to enjoy the high). If you're only drinking to get a buzz, - I'd still smoke first, but I don't think it matters as much either way.

do them at the same time if you can
but if u couldnt it a situation highly influenced by context

It's all bullshit. Doesn't matter either way.

Like another poster here, i don't care much for drinking if i smoke pot first.

I like to drink a bit get alittle tipsy then smoke, then keep drinking and smoking till I pass out.

I find if I drink a lot then smoke I all fucked up and dizzy when I lay down.

And if I drink then smoke I don't usually drink as much, I guess it all really depends on the person some people can't smoke and drink and some people can.

I agree with ColtDan ~ "Smoking first puts me off alcohol." For some reason if I smoke, I no longer have the urge to drink like I had before I had smoked. So I always drink first. Of course I end of getting wasted and then smoking, and that gives me the spins horribly, and I dont remember it in the morning. Therefore I will not smoke my own weed after drinking heavily as it seems a waste because I will instantly blackout/passout. If it's offered to me, however, Im always down to burn....Definitely beer before bong, IMO.

i like smoking first to be honest, and ive had a lot of experiences with the combo. But a lot will say bong before beer is the right way. Honestly, the only way youll figure it out is to perform the combo yourself.

I always drink first cause i get fucked up more when i smoke.... I think its a matter of preference...