• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Rules on smoking pills.

KushPurpsHaze

Bluelighter
ok so many things are a factor and i have to admit, i dont know much. so what pills can be smoked? tools to smoke pills with? how to smoke them and so on, i know this is bland. but say u got some xanax and u wanna smoke it, can u? i want lists of yes's and no's for smoking pills.

You can smoke all pills.

Will you get high--probably not, and anyone who walked in on you doing it should beat you with a hammer.

Do not smoke pills. Eat them like you should, or you can snort them if you really feel like it.

Ok first off this is a "harm reduction site" so you should probably think about rephrasing this, no one will help you get high here. Seccond, the fuck do you mean by pill? OTC, pharmacutical, mints, XTC...

Pill smoking is not good and can produce many undesired effects as well as no desired effects what so ever. When smoking a pill, one has to take into account many different factors.
1) Does it degrade with heat?
2) What is the boiling point?
3) What is the pH? Some substances smoke as bases others as salts...
4) What are the fillers? Im not sure about this but my friend informs me that many pills are bonded with plastics and other chemicals that are not intended to be smoked. These plastics exist to hold the drugs together in a single dose, and the binders are ment to pass through tour body a certain way. Smoking these binders could create a poisionus substance or some thing like that
5) What is the quantity of substance to be smoked?

A better question might be what pharmacuticals with potential for recreational use can't be smoked? And you honneslty should just look up each type of pill you get and do a good amount of research to find out if it's smoke able.

I am not encouraging smoking of pills but I urge you to do more research into any thing you plan on smoking.
From my experience most opiats smoke decently though :)

As for methods, watch MTV true life, that's how I learned how to smoke oxy's

Q===~O-:p

Few pills are worth smoking because most aren't psychoactive in this form

Methamphetamine pills (e.g. - Desoxyn, Ya Ba) can be effectively freebased, but it's more economical to CWE the pills to recrystallize the meth - since then you're smoking pure meth; vs trying to smoke a pill that has all sorts of binders in it (making it difficult/impossible to smoke).. so if smoking the pill works, you're still wasting some of it.. not to mention smoking pill-binders is hard on your lungs

You can smoke all pills.

Will you get high--probably not, and anyone who walked in on you doing it should beat you with a hammer.

Do not smoke pills. Eat them like you should, or you can snort them if you really feel like it.

^^ Thanks for this.
The beat you with a hammer comment made me laugh & brightened my day.
I agree completely. :)

I know people who smoke OC's and they also smoke Opana ERs. I've seen someone smoke a MScontin and they said it worked. They smoke all this shit on foil. I've tried smoking OC and it worked but was very short lasting.

I've smoked an ecstasy pill before and it worked. I smoked it out of a meth pipe.

A lot of people always tell you that smoking pills doesn't work, but they wrong because it does work. However they are usually right to say you shouldn't smoke pills because it is unhealthy.

I know people who smoke OC's and they also smoke Opana ERs. I've seen someone smoke a MScontin and they said it worked. They smoke all this shit on foil. I've tried smoking OC and it worked but was very short lasting.

I've smoked an ecstasy pill before and it worked. I smoked it out of a meth pipe.

A lot of people always tell you that smoking pills doesn't work, but they wrong because it does work. However they are usually right to say you shouldn't smoke pills because it is unhealthy.

Not to mention the fact that a lot of chemicals degrade under high heat.

Not all pills work this way.

You can smoke all pills.

LOL... this.

Not everything is crash-dummy to smoke, but you have to realize you are degrading your health, many times faster by all the fillers/binders in pills.

I wouldn't smoke any pill, but:

oxycontin? apparently yes.

Benzos? not really.

pharm amphetamines? can be done, and smoked speed is a whole other drug than intranasal.

opana? i've heard yes, but having tried it, i would strongly recommend intranasal if you don't IV.

asking questions about smoking pills on bluelight? pointless.