Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

2C-T-2 -- First Time -- Electronic Bliss

embrace

Bluelighter
2-c-t-2 First time, electronic bliss

This story is mere fiction and for entertainment purposes only. it is based on a dream the author had and does not condone drug use...m'kay?

Last night i decided to experiment with my research chemical. a week beforehand i had recieved it and broke out the scale and measure out approx. 12 20 mg doses +/- 2-3 mg. i stuffed the powder into some empty gelcaps for easy administration. i was waiting for the appropriate time to test the material since i didn't want any surprises that i wasn't ready for. here's how it went..

Setting: home
Administration: approx 20mg oral 2-c-t-2

6:35 pm: dropped one capsule. was a little nervous but that soon subsided

6:50 pm: i'm starting to notice that i'm fidgeting. playing with my hands and whatnot.

7:00 pm: aware that i have taken a substance. have a feeling that something is about to happen.

7:10 pm: first signs that the material is taking effect, it feels similar to the come up of mdma but a little smoother. i'm a little lightheaded and very aware of surroundings. i'm working on my computer and decide to quit cause i'm starting to feel this. I have cottonmouth.

7:20 pm: the effects are becoming more prominent. this chemical definately a phenethylamine as all the characteristics are present. i have a dry mouth, and very very very slight nausea. no appetite at this point.

7:30 pm: i'm in the bathroom at this point just to make sure i'm not gonna lose my stomach. even though the nausea was super slight i didn't wanna take a chance ( i have white carpeting) i'm beginning to notice that the towels hanging are starting to morph. wow this is cool i thought. i started looking at other things to see what they were doing. the door seemed like it had wispy smoke rising from the bottom of it. i'm giggling to myself cause this is very amusing. at this point i'm still not feeling 100% of the effects so i am able to quickly bring myself back to reality just for sake of comparing the real to the surreal.

7:45-10:45 pm: laying on my futon listening to paul oakenfold-tranceport. having the most awesome closed-eye visuals ever. the music was my guide throughout the whole journey. the CEV's started off very mild with some kaliedoscope effects at the beginning of the cd. by the time track 3 was playing i was fully into the trip. i was enveloped by a feeling of warmth. i was covered up with a warm blanket which felt real nice. my body felt like it was suspended in air and beautiful images danced in my mind. bright beautiful neon colors twirled and shot across silver backgrounds in time with the music. i was inside of a shiney silver walled spaceship watching pentagons and hexagons morph into different shapes and colors. laser beams of neon were shooting across the room. i then saw myself outlined in neon in a completely black room. before you knew it i was holding a laser-tag gun while standing on a rotating platform. once again let me emphasize the warmth i felt. never once did i feel cold. every now and then i would catch myself smiling and kinda giggle to myself because this felt so good. not good like an MDMA good but good like i liked the place i was in and was content with what i was seeing. i felt like nothing could harm me, like i was safe from the world. track 5 came on and the CEV's turned very sexual. i was seeing the most beautiful, sexy images of girls imaginable. props to all the beautiful girls i have ever seen in my life, you gave me one hell of a trip. the images weren't perverted just very sexy. lots of pretty faces and gorgeous bodies danced together and smiled for me. there is a song called ascention on tranceport. it's track # 5 and the female vocals became very arousing as well as the female vocals in the following track called "la esperanza" track 10 called "the gamemaster" was beautifully insightful. especially the vocals, i kept playing this one over and over again just thinking how amazing it sounded

11:00 pm: the effects are beginning to subside but i still feel kinda dreamy, some of the CEV's are gone and are not as sharp. i'm sad that they're gone but happy to be coming back.

11:30 pm: pretty close to baseline now. a few residual effects are felt. i can begin to feel some coldness in the air. i am still very alert. comedown was as smooth as the come up.

Summary: i do not use halluginogens often. i was not expecting such a hallucinogenic experience but it was actually very nice. the music definately made the trip. thru the whole thing i had my eyes closed like i was sleeping but was very far from falling asleep. i slept kinda crappy afterwards waking up about every three hours or so. had a bad headache when i woke up. i took two excedrin migranes and withing 45 minutes my headache was minimal. i tried to find a reason to stay home from work today but other than having the usual monday morning blues, being a bit tired and having a slight headache i really couldn't find a good enough reason to do so. i'm glad i did this one at home and would probably not recommend it for club use simply because of the lack of empathy. i wasn't in a bad mood but more of a mood where i just wanted to be left alone and let my mind wander. this might be a nice thing to take when coming down off MDMA, we'll see. there were no tactile sensations heightened like mdma but there was a beautiful feeling of warmth. three words to describe it....sexual, warm, magical
hope you guys enjoyed this story

[Re-set paragraph breaks from UBB-2-VB conversion -Splatt]

Last edited by a moderator:
This stuff is legal in Texas?
[src req rm -rf'd -Splatt]

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, but it's only legal in Austin and Corpus Cristi.
frown.gif
Have you tried 2C-T-7 as well? I didn't like 2C-T-2 as much. Way more nausea and it just wasn't very interesting to me (well compared to 2C-T-7 at least). 2C-T-2 did had a very nice introspective nature that 2C-T-7 is lacking. Very nice trip report, by the way.
------------------
"I have discovered that common sense is quite uncommon" My name here
[This message has been edited by morninggloryseed (edited 05 December 2000).]

morningglory: i haven't tried 2c-t-7. the main reason i chose 2c-t-2 is because of it's short duration. i hate having to make a commitment to being under the influence of any substance for more than a few hours. like i mentioned before, i hardly ever use hallucinogens so i really have nothing to compare this to besides a couple of acid trips and a mushroom trip. perhaps thats why i enjoyed it so much. anyhow i heard that alot of people take 2c-b after MDMA. since we all know the availability of 2c-b is next to none i thought i would just try whats available. i heard that most of the 2c's are similar in some fashion. is that true? i think i may have found a winner

Speaking of 2c's with MDMA, I've tried 2ct7 before MDMA, (about 2 hours because it takes so long to hit) with great success. I'm thinking of timing it near the end sometime, but it just lasts so damn long and I like my sleep! I must concur on the quality of your trip report, well done.

Great!
This thread is a little dusty but the information is still relevant!

Originally posted by jrEwing:
Speaking of 2c's with MDMA, I've tried 2ct7 before MDMA, (about 2 hours because it takes so long to hit) with great success. I'm thinking of timing it near the end sometime, but it just lasts so damn long and I like my sleep! I must concur on the quality of your trip report, well done.
Keep in mind that two of the three 2c-t-7-related deaths involved MDMA. I'm not telling you not to try it.. just be careful.
peace