Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

smoking mdma vs mda

changoloco

Greenlighter
ok !

so i got some mdma and mda, both come in big crystals and are good quality.

tired of snorting and eating i decided to try smoking them, my friend told me to smoke them like crack so i took a can of beer, made some holes and put some ashes and then light them up

i started with mdma and the effect where very weak, but also i used a big rock so it took a few times to burn it all.

then i try to broke the mda into very small crystals and put the over the ashes, i got way more smoke using small rocks and got high very quickly.

the effect are way weaker than eating or snorting, so you need way more molly to get high, the comedown seems also better and less aggressive but this practice seems a little bit addictive, specially for pple who use to smoke hard drugs.

well my conclusion seems to be that mda and mdma can be smoked, mda seems to be better even if is the worst way to take the product.

i havent been able to get serious information about smoking molly, i hope my experience can be usefull.

any other experiences?
questions ?

peace and light !!

cause i have been all night doing it, im almost ending a g ...

actually is because the effect are short, and hit you very fast, is like crack but better cause you dont feel the paranoia or the sadness. (the taste is bad but i thoug i was gonna be worst)

actually at this point im not able to make the distinction between mdma and the mda, but in the nexts days ill make some separte experiences to try to see the difference. ;)

i read that freebase md(m)a is a liquid like oil substance....

well how do i make it ?

(what i have is big crystals very hard to broke and easy to smoke , i guess is the most commun form )

Why do you feel the need to smoke it when there are far better ways of taking it such as eating drinking plugging etc

ill finnaly say :
is kinda a wasted of stuff to smoke it, i mean is better to eat 3 points than smoke a g. in the other hand it can also be a new experience specially if u have a lot. anyways i thing is better to smoke mda than mdma....

peace !!

naw mang, you just freebase it. Put the crystals or whatever in your lightbulb thang and vape it.

http://media.photobucket.com/image/light bulb freebase/B0ngR1p/IMG_0090.jpg

That or you could use a crack/meth pipe. I just read the rest of your post and thought you should know that when smoking crack you wouldn't directly set the rock on fire, you would freebase it.

Also from my experience and from knowing a handful of people who tried smoking mdma,mda and ecstasy, they all agree that railing it or plugging it is the way to go.

If you wanna free base it, cook it up like you would with crack. I tried it a long time ago, most intense roll I had ever. But I only lasts about 30 mins. The comedown was worst then any time taking it orally. Not worth it imo

Oh, FFS, freebase is a chemical form, not a method of smoking.

MDMA/MDA should be vaporized in a glass bulb like meth, not smoked like crack/freebase. I've heard of people having decent results smoking MDMA like meth.

lol...

If you were going to smoke MDxx like crack. Know that there is an ion on the molecule that makes it a salt. Most things are just an HCl or something similiar.

People don't smoke cocaine (at least sensible people don't) because the vaporization temp is very close to the decomposition temp with that HCl ion hanging on there.

People do smoke crack. What is the difference you may ask? The process of making it introduces a base which cleaves off the ion and leaves you with a "freebase" of your drugs. It probably will be something more along the lines of an oil in this form but i would bet money that it would vaporize much more readily.

Try a meth pipe? It sounds like what you're doing is just burning the drug away.

If you(BLers) have some step by step thought out way to prep mdma crystals to smoke them through a meth pipe I will try it in a few weeks. Could be fun I guess, and I'm not taking meth for the next few months.

All the people I've heard talk about it have done it in ways that would have completely wasted crystal meth, so it's no wonder it doesn't work right.

I have also smoked MDA crystal, the effects are fairly short but i enjoyed my experience :) I was on a bundle of other chems at the time so i cant really write a proper report, i would recommend just eating it unless you have a lot though. Peace

I've done it and found it too intense to be enjoyable (even to be euphoric).. e.g. too much body tingling & vibration that it made me feel sick.. and it just kind of lingered for an hour or so

It's also a real waste unless you know what you're doing. I was already an experienced meth smoker at the time.. yes, use a meth pipe and vaporize it slowly

IMO, it is a waste, even if you have a lot..but my advice is put 1/4 to 1/2g crystal MDMA in the pipe.. that way you're guaranteed to experience the high, even if you waste (burn) some of it along the way...

Have fun

This will be extremely wasteful even if your vaporization technique is spot-on and you somehow sufficiently allot that difficult-to-handle freebase into an oil-burner.

Now if we somehow had an oxygen-less vaporization chamber filled with an a noble gas. . . ;)

And 1/4 to half a gram in a pipe? Could you guys send me the drugs that you are going to burn up? ;)

ebola