• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Things to do for improving your roll?

ThizzMon$teR

Bluelighter
Well Ive been reading around, and learned how the whole OJ boosting your roll is a myth and what not. So i was wondering what if theirs any natural ways to boost your roll?

Last edited:
Pre-loading with 5-HTP is said to help.

But I believe having a healthy diet, exercising, and living an overall healthy life will help you roll better. When your brain is in better shape you have more of it to have fun with :)

Doing activities such as kissing hardcore, sexual things, dancing, loud music, preloading on oj on an empty stomach will deff make you roll harder also.

Pre-loading with 5-HTP is said to help.

But I believe having a healthy diet, exercising, and living an overall healthy life will help you roll better. When your brain is in better shape you have more of it to have fun with :)

Actually my buddies like a big work out guy and track star and when he rolls, he seems to have a the best rolls every time, never any bad ones.
I'm not very healthy though, I'm like one of those cars that look good from the outside but when you look under the hood its a piece of shit haha.

Try booty bumpin your pills or molly.

Not the prettiest thing, but fucking great once the bad part is over.

Try not to stay couched if possible. Walking around outside always kicks my roll in harder. Fresh air does it every time !

Go for a light jog....seriously, but only if your a reasonably fit person. it really gets the blood pumping.............only have to run a few hundred metres.

As others have stated, stay healthy. The next most important thing that runs hand in hand with staying healthy...don't abuse or over-use. I haven't rolled in 6 months due to moving to a state where I don't know anyone, and I expect an amazingly orgasmic roll come next month when I visit my best friend. Before I moved, I got a lil' crazy and rolled a little more often than I should have and didn't really appreciate the magic for what it was (amazing) until I started to lose it.

Roll with people who you genuinely love.

^ This. It's tons better with people you care about rather than strangers at a rave. L-tryptophan increases potency of MDMA in rat brains according to one medical study:

http://www.erowid.org/smarts/tryptophan/tryptophan_info4.shtml (see bottom of page)

Loud music also makes a roll last longer:

http://www.sciencebase.com/science-blog/loud-music-ecstasy.html

The best way to roll harder, though, is to spread out your doses. I see it like recharging a battery. The longer you go without a roll, the better your roll is going to be.

I lol'ed hard at the booty bumping one, that is pretty high-larious. I have to agree with posts with staying healthy, having a good setting with good peeps, ect. I think taking ample breaks in between roll sessions along with supplementing your daily diet with 5-HTP before bed also really helps. The body has wonderful restorative/regenerative capacities given ample time, proper diet, and exercise so that taken with the suggestions above could help you. Good luck.

OJ doesn't do shit to a roll pre load the day before you roll with 1000mg vit. C and like 100-150mg 5-HTP don't do It the day of because 5-HTP and MDMA is not a good combo the day of.

Roll with people you love and trust. Pick the place you are going to roll very carefully. Develop the right mindset before rolling. Don't redose and use MDMA as sparingly as possible.

One thing that really intensifies my roll is focusing on the breath. Take deep breaths and follow the breath with your mind's attention as it enters the nose and spreads through the lungs.