• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

headaches with XTC

hypnotik200

Greenlighter
iv took x countless times and now i only am compforatable taking molly due to bunk pills here. every time i come down here latly i get a god awful headache thru the next day. any ideas on wats causing it or how i can help the problem? iv heard of vitamin b complex and the 5-htp or watever wat would work? thanks!

maby your taking mcpp or mdma+mcpp. Molly can be cut to. In my area I've never seen molly be cut, but outside my area I've seen it all the time.

Also smoking weed while rolling gives some people headaches of an odd sort.

I suggest OC for the headaches!

I find if I get headaches during or after an e night, it generally comes from tensing my jaw or grinding my teeth while high! Magnesium supplements are supposed to help :)

This happens to a girlfriend of mine every time she rolls- towards the end of the night she has an ibuprofen on hand before to take before the headache kicks in, and that helps her. I often get headaches regardless of what I've done the night before- you sometimes just have to wait them out.

Happens to a g/f of mine too. She was going to try more magnesium/calcium next time..

Make sure you're also drinking plenty of water not just during the roll, but after as well. Sometimes dehydration can cause pretty bad headaches.

I get headaches too with stims, not that frequently with MDMA but it happens. Ive figured its related to high blood pressure. It kicks in mostly after hours, when ive been partying for some time already. If it gets bad i take a pill for it, but i try to avoid it to spare the liver...

Make sure you're also drinking plenty of water not just during the roll, but after as well. Sometimes dehydration can cause pretty bad headaches.

Beat me to it. Excellent advice.

I find ibuprofen to be the most effective personally- some people feel naproxen is better and more gentle...I like ibuprofen because it specifically helps with muscle tension as well, and that can also be a factor when coming down from MDMA.

ok im just paranoid i got somthin seriously wrong srry im jus trippin i guess

Well by the way you type/spell maybe you need a break :(. Here is a list of what your problem might be.

1: Hydration! Hydration! Hydration!- This is key not being well hydrated then it can give you a wretched headach the next day! (belive me)

2: BZP/MDxx combo- In my opinon this combo together is one hell of a comedown headach,stomach ach,nasioua ect... TESTING KIT get one because now and days there is so much adultrated SHIT pills...

Please excuse my grammer/spelling using my new I-touch little wired xD anyways!

http://www.dancesafe.org/testingkits/

http://www.eztest.com/shop/
^Get one :)^ Safe rolling! Hope this helps And wasn't usless information :)
-ShayzoN

Last edited: