• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Mixing MDMA and Ritalin?

cr250owner

Bluelighter
I'm gonna be rolling tomorrow night and I always enjoy the speedy rolls, so my question is would adding maybe 40mg of Ritalin during my roll give the speedy feeling I'm looking for?

Also would this combination be safe as long as I monitor my heart rate and keep hydrated?

I'm curious to see if anyone whose tried this responds, as I miss the clear-headed upbeat rolls I used to have when I first started.

Most people would advise that since your doing an amphetamine, adding Ritalin would be over-kill. However, plenty of people combine much stronger stimulants with MDMA all the time. My guess would be that you should go light on the Ritalin dose if you combine.

Why would you use ritalin if any stimulant at all? Last time I did a few ritalin to try and get work done, I just did nothing. Barely felt anymore awake, just played COD and smoked a blunt. It didn't even feel good. If you want a speedy roll try vyvanse or caffeine.

The only reason I'm takin them is cuz my friend is scripted them and gave me the few he had left cuz he didn't want them. If I don't take them during the roll what about during the comedown just so it's not as boring

Did you try looking for "Ritalin and mdma" in the directory?

No I did not look in the directory prior to starting this thread, however thanks to your suggestion I found concerta and mdma in there which will work, so thank you for the help.

Its cool starting the thread but its important to read what has already been offerred to ensure you get as much info as possible to help your decision making process.

yea thank you. however there isn't all too much information about ritalin and mdma in there. what i did gather were mixed reviews that the ritalin can hinder the mdma, but others said it was enjoyable.

does anyone else have any input?

I was under the impression that mixing amphetamines (or methylphenidate in this instance) with MDMA is ALOT more cardiotoxic than MDMA itself. Maybe try and avoid it if possible?