• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Seizures body shaking

ShAYZoN

Bluelighter
My friend consumed way to many bombs last night. He was actually tripping bawls his eyes went in the back of his head and he start shaking talking to him self and flipped the air off while his arm was convulsing. Now I've been curios to know if this is a bad state or if there's no real harm I mean I have done the same thing but not to this extent

Sounds good to me. Wait...

Probably no long term harm was done, but you guys should be way more careful. The line between wanting to have fun and get messed up and being reckless isn't very fine.

I know I took 14 in one night along time ago and I was in his place but fuck that he took 8 I refused to let him take more just wanna know what is going on in ur body and brain when it looks like literal seiZures

Basically, when you are having involuntary muscle spasms like that, what is happening to your brain is an abnormal excessive or synchronous neuronal activity. It was good of you to stop him at some point, it shows you're a good friend, but 8 is still pretty excessive. Once it gets past 3-4+ for my friends, I really discourage it. I simply won't let any of my friends take 5 or more at any given time. I know them, I know what we're getting, and I know past that point it could only make the comedown worse.

He went to a rave and I didn't go so I could only stop him at 8 the worst part was he took three pipes mixed with three amph/mdxx which is a terriabl combo. So it's not damaging to your brain when ur having those sezuires I've been rolling for two years once a month. But ive been on along while now

I mean, I can only assume it was just an average seizure brought on by all of the abnormal neuronal activity, but seizures aren't really a huge deal sometimes. Seizures CAN be very dangerous though. If they are drug induced, it mean there are problems occurring that could have been prevented most of the time. The out of control firing of brain cells can cause a toxic effect and cause some cell death. It's not the most dangerous thing that can happen but it can happen. You're not going to see massive problems on the first one. But it can build up over many episodes.

That's what I told him I don't think he cares though considering after 8 pills the night before he snorted one as soon as he woke up....

If people don't listen to what their body is telling them, usually they'll listen to what their brain is telling them. Eventually, he'll probably have a really bad comedown, something bad emotionally could happen and he'll get the message.

Meh I informed him the bad things that will come with excessive use but he just doesn't listen not much more I can do I guess.

Meh I informed him the bad things that will come with excessive use but he just doesn't listen not much more I can do I guess.

Just give it some time, and look out for him in the future. All you can do is continue to be a good friend. He may not realize it now, but I'm sure one day he'll really appreciate your efforts.

From the amount and contents of what pills you guys took- it sounds like a break would do you some good so you can enjoy yourself in the future.

That's what I told him I don't think he cares though considering after 8 pills the night before he snorted one as soon as he woke up....

That's not very good. :)

MDMA induced seizures can happen especially if you do too much or are really tired. So I don't know, maybe tell him to try and get adequate sleep and rest before he rolls? Speed is also know to lower the seizure threshold.

But really if is getting seizures from E. He needs to stop an take a break. And once he gets better, if he does decide to do MDMA again, he should do it in moderation and without any speed/pipes mixed in. Damn pipes. I wish the cops would prosecute them more stringently than they do with MDMA. :)

That's not very good. :)

MDMA induced seizures can happen especially if you do too much or are really tired. So I don't know, maybe tell him to try and get adequate sleep and rest before he rolls? Speed is also know to lower the seizure threshold.

But really if is getting seizures from E. He needs to stop an take a break. And once he gets better, if he does decide to do MDMA again, he should do it in moderation and without any speed/pipes mixed in. Damn pipes. I wish the cops would prosecute them more stringently than they do with MDMA. :)

I agree 100% the thing is he took three pipe bombs and took three amph/mdxx bombs and two mdxx high bombs.... He just posioned the fuck out of his brain.... :(

Some pills just fry people's brains, some people have actually said their brain to be burning like you can actually feel it frying.. fuck that

Most likely not true. That is easily a form of a hallucination. I know sometimes when I do some drugs a lot, then things get weird in my brain for a little bit. I heard periodic beeping for maybe a month one time.

Some pills just fry people's brains, some people have actually said their brain to be burning like you can actually feel it frying.. fuck that

Yea its called overheating and it has happened to me when I go pass 3 pills. So not worth it !!

Yea its called overheating and it has happened to me when I go pass 3 pills. So not worth it !!

You shouldn't really overheat on pure mdma, I don't thin you would off of pills unless you were super active. Would stims cause overheating passively?