• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

movie madness v. final

movie madness v. final

• Total voters
despite all my lobbying - almost from day one - i am not going to vote for trainspotting. 8o

i agree with LL's sentiments in the previous round. trainspotting was wonderful, which goes without saying. but Pulp Fiction was something else. so many great scenes, so many quotable lines, amazing cast, the unusual chronology... and it's so re-watchable.

p.s. withnail and & should have won though, you bunch of fucking philistines!!! :! :D

As much as I LOVE trainspotting, nothing can stop Pulp Fiction....from start to finish it's a masterpiece!

Not in my mind. :p

Hmm, seems weird that Trainspotting consistently went up against pretty obvious 'weaker' choices... and the creator of the contest ultimately voted for Trainspotting in the final.

Just an observation. =D

BOOOOOOOO to Pulp Fiction!

Truth be told, I really liked Pulp Fiction, but it's never been a film I could watch again and again. I don't know why. It's a once in a VERY BLUE moon type of film for me. Trainspotting on the other hand... similar... but I could watch it FAR more often than Pulp Fiction. There's just something I like about it more. I connect with the characters from Trainspotting far better.

Q.T. approves of this poll...

TARANTINO-FISTPUMP.gif

truth be told, and i've said it before, NO film, neither before nor after, has made me feel as naturally high after the first screening like pulp fiction did, and it came out years before i took any drugs, legal or not.

the result is in and it's a decisive victory. the winner is:

pulp fiction

thanks so much to everybody who took part.

alasdair

commiserations on losing your own competition, alasdair. maybe next time you'll be a winrar, like what i was. ;)