• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Hydrocodone & Xanax?

No OP, I don't think anyone has EVER mixed them. EVER.

I'm sure using the search engine will turn up absolutely nothing as well. Because no one has ever done this.

I'm sure using the search engine will turn up absolutely nothing as well. Because no one has ever done this.

Rofl, so mean ;)

You can mix them but in VERY low doses. If I'm correct they potentiate each other and taking a normal dose of both could easily kill you.

Rofl, so mean ;)

You can mix them but in VERY low doses. If I'm correct they potentiate each other and taking a normal dose of both could easily kill you.

Nope, not true.

Recreational doses are what kill in this type of combo.

The benzo will increase the likelihood of you having respiratory failure.

Only take a medium dose of the opiate, high doses are likely to be fatal with xanax with no experience.

Wow, you're such a clever guy...really I'm impressed. My apologies for not being as knowledgeable as you in regard to mixing multiple substances (being a professional dope fiend is nothing to brag about btw).

Anyway...I wasn't asking for safety reasons. Obviously anytime your mixing stuff it's best to err on the side of caution. I was just wondering if anyone on here has mixed the two, whether they enjoyed it or not, etc. Anyone like or dislike the effect of the two together?

Mr. Blonde (hell of a name btw), don't bother responding.

^ It's not about knowledge, it's about using the search engine to obtain that knowledge. I wasn't born knowing everything I know, I went out and found out for myself. :p

can't you just be content with the hydrocodone? I know that xanax increases the enjoyment for some but if you have to ask this question I'd guess you haven't had much experience with these drugs and that's a good thing. addiction sucks, be careful.

Nope, not true.

Recreational doses are what kill in this type of combo.

The benzo will increase the likelihood of you having respiratory failure.

Only take a medium dose of the opiate, high doses are likely to be fatal with xanax with no experience.

I meant that they potentiate each other by increasing respiratory depression.

yea one of my favorite combos

i regularly mix benzos, opiates & alcohol.. never had a problem even in high doses.. altho i've blacked out a few times, & i have a naturally high tolerance to downers it seems