• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants not so strange side effect from injecting meth

Status
Not open for further replies.
I met a girl once who loved to shoot meth and she told me that every time she shot it up(as long as it was of good quality) she would cum in her pants.....I was suprised to say the least.

Isn't jizzing in thyselfs pants a good thing ?

I mean the reason it happens is because you just feel so effing good !

I've got an erection during and a feeling similar to the tension that builds up right before orgasm, but not orgasm itself.
I've never injected or taking a super large dose, especially not 6 grams a day, how is that even possible?

I've got an erection during and a feeling similar to the tension that builds up right before orgasm, but not orgasm itself.
I've never injected or taking a super large dose, especially not 6 grams a day, how is that even possible?

...poor quality.

ever heard of the term puddle slut?

No I haven't......since this happens to me sometimes, i will only do a shot when my boyfriend is around. I do this out of respect for him, and also as a protection barrier for myself. Anyone who has shot meth can tell you that the rush can sometimes knock u on your ass for a while. Where I come from this is called 'smoking a bitch down.' The rush can be so intense that it renders you incapable to defend yourself......and I mean sexually. So, it's not uncommon for guys to do this to girls and then do whatever they want to them. So....ladies beware! Know exactly what you are taking. Know the amount. If you are scared that it's too much, then just do half of it. If it is your first time EVER, only be around someone you trust 100%. Sorry, that was off the subject a little, but I wanted to throw that out there! =)

Heard quite a few women say this happens to them over the years. Wasn't sure if it was true or just their way of saying "get me high and you'll get some pussy".

i love having a mad blast and getting straight into some real sexy hot wet sex its just so god dam good. the best

I think that is totally awesome, just from reading that I got a little sense of what meth is like. I mean the only way to jizz your self would have to be from total total euphoria, just extreme amounts of dopamine being pumped at once. I read something like a normal happy moment without drugs is a dopamine spike of 100ish. Cocaine dopamine spike is around 400, Methamphetamine dopamine spike is around 1000. So jizz in pants makes total sense.

No I haven't......since this happens to me sometimes, i will only do a shot when my boyfriend is around. I do this out of respect for him, and also as a protection barrier for myself. Anyone who has shot meth can tell you that the rush can sometimes knock u on your ass for a while. Where I come from this is called 'smoking a bitch down.' The rush can be so intense that it renders you incapable to defend yourself......and I mean sexually. So, it's not uncommon for guys to do this to girls and then do whatever they want to them. So....ladies beware! Know exactly what you are taking. Know the amount. If you are scared that it's too much, then just do half of it. If it is your first time EVER, only be around someone you trust 100%. Sorry, that was off the subject a little, but I wanted to throw that out there! =)

I have NEVER heard of women becoming unable to "protect themselves sexually" simply from using meth. I mean, I know you can get extremely high from meth, but usually that high makes you even more active....not less. And I have certainly never seen it cause anyone to become physically helpless. I really dont understand it.

But if it truly does cause some people to become "helpless"....than i guess it is the person who chooses to use the drug who is responsible for understanding the risk they are taking and what the drug could possibly do to them. I mean....if your a girl, and you decide to do some meth, the responsible thing to do would be to research what you are going to be putting into your body....and then, when you do the meth, you can be well prepared. And if you read that meth can cause you to "not be able to protect yourself....sexually"....then you probably shouldnt be doing the drug in the first place.

its all about the choices we make, the situations we put ourselves into, and the consequences of our actions.

I have NEVER heard of women becoming unable to "protect themselves sexually" simply from using meth. I mean, I know you can get extremely high from meth, but usually that high makes you even more active....not less. And I have certainly never seen it cause anyone to become physically helpless. I really dont understand it.

But if it truly does cause some people to become "helpless"....than i guess it is the person who chooses to use the drug who is responsible for understanding the risk they are taking and what the drug could possibly do to them. I mean....if your a girl, and you decide to do some meth, the responsible thing to do would be to research what you are going to be putting into your body....and then, when you do the meth, you can be well prepared. And if you read that meth can cause you to "not be able to protect yourself....sexually"....then you probably shouldnt be doing the drug in the first place.

its all about the choices we make, the situations we put ourselves into, and the consequences of our actions.

na man even though meth is a stimulant it is a lot different than any other stimulants, for me a good dose just makes me sit down and chill the fuck out for a while. But at the same time I still have enough energy to walk somewhere and do whatever, you sorta have energy but you dont have to use it....that stuff feels so damm good......mann
and it doesn't really matter how much you research a drug beforehand your still clueless of what its actually gonna do to u, better not to find out with meth though.

never had a jizz happen from meth but i imagine it to happen after iv'ng this shit. I use meth frequently but have somehow managed to not iv even though id love too. Im trying not too because when i do ill be even more of a feind.
To those who have slammed it, can you tell me what the buzz is like? i can see it being the best damm buzz there is....dangerous fuking shit it is but it feels too good...:\

I have shot meth once. Never gonna do it again. I did get the "almost at orgasm" feeling. I have known many guys to blow a load when banging meth though.

I've had a homeboy who did this one time. Injected .3 of meth powder form. Crazy fucking shit, I wish I could rush like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.