Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

movie madness v. semifinal

movie madness v. semifinal

• Total voters
Fudge....this is getting hard.

Fight Club for entertainment and social commentary over Trainspotting and it's focused demographics

Pulp Fiction for entertainment, fast pace, and creativity with humour over Shawshank and it's feel good Hollywood ending.

Not an easy choice. Not at all.

what the hell's wrong wi the focused demographics o trainspotting, like?

trainspotting against pulp fiction would (will ;)) be a really difficult one for me. but i'll just go with whichever one has the most *lust for life, doot doot de do* :D

Just because you fancy Ewan McGregor's accent does not make your opinion correct. The only way your opinion would be fact, was if it agreed with mine.

ed norton: oh, brad pitt isn't REAL, he's a figment of my imagination, how original, didn't see that coming... :p

trainspottingtoilet.jpg

for the ultimate win.

mr alasdair, are we allowed to big up our choices and trash talk the others? :D

I should expect you'd ask another Scot for back up in this matter. :\

And there's no need to talk shit - seems your movie has enough of it, given the image you chose. :stinky_face:

The final will be Trainspotting vs Pulp Fiction and Pulp Fiction will win.

ts and pf
theys both gots them drug fings in em

Wow... what's wrong with this world when people choose Pulp Fiction over Shawshank??? I know... they're two completely different movies, but seriously??? Pulp Fiction was good, but Shawshank was great. :p

And I loved Fight Club, but Trainspotting, ironically, hits much harder.

ooooohh, i'm in prison, it's terrible, will i ever escape/get parole/live happily ever after wah wah wah. 8) ;)

compared with:

pulpfictionce_01.jpg

umav.jpg

pulp_fiction_car1256584113.jpg

bruce_willis1.jpg

i rest my case.

you have a case? cool!

why does it need rest? what have you been doing to it?

There's plenty of films that manage to stylise violence.

There aren't that many films that make me feel content.

Wow... what's wrong with this world when people choose Pulp Fiction over Shawshank??? I know... they're two completely different movies, but seriously??? Pulp Fiction was good, but Shawshank was great. :p.

You and LOVELIFE get along great. :)

What has the better soundtrack? TS or PF? That's sooo tough. They're the best soundtracks ever. I think Jungle Boogie may be the winner. PF all the way. Does my house have a sign that says dead nigger storage?!?

I mean this seriously... you haven't been making your choices based solely on the soundtracks have you??? :D

I'm with tambourine man though... Shawshank makes me feel where as Pulp Fiction makes me go "COOL!!! HE SHOT THE GUYZ HEAD OFF! HAH!" and "OMGZ!!! HE STUCK A NEEDLER IN HERZ HEART!?!? AGGHGHHHHH!" :p

First the Cavs... now Shawshank... I can't take this life! :(

Trainspotting > Fight Club. This was a really tough choice.

Pulp Fiction > Shawshank. This was pretty much a no-brainer.

The finals will be much difficult