Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(2C-I/40 mg) First time: Wow!

Moguta

Greenlighter
This is a trip report of my second 2c-I experience. As for my first experience I have already put a report in and in it consumed 2 approx. 15-20mg capsules and found it to be not nearly as amazing as what I am about to detail.

A fair while back as the pill scene in my city died off, a couple of the local dealers started pushing caps of 2c-I instead. Each cap is supposed to be weighed to about 20mg but I know the dealer very well and I can't imagine he would put too much time into weighing them up.. Could've been more, could've been less.

I started off my night with some drinks at a pub before heading over to the club in which I spend all of my Thursday nights. These caps had only been around for about a week and no-one really had too much to say about their experiences other than it was good but a little bit intense after a while. As I was a heavy pill taker at the time and due to the lack of information I decided to buy 2 caps - thinking my tolerance for MDMA would carry over to this new substance.

I dropped one of the caps and had a pretty heavy come up feeling after about 45 mins which I have now come to expect from the 2c's I have experienced. I was nauseous and a bit dizzy so I went and threw up. Almost immediately afterwards I felt much better and started to feel the early effects of the substance, which at the time were very new to me. Had a bit of jaw clamping and very mild hallucinations at this point (lights seeming brighter/dimmer, very mild movement on objects with patterns on them) so I went and railed my second cap - this would've been about 1h15 mins after the first cap was dropped.

This is where things get crazy. I remember how absolutely, mind-numbingly, face explodingly painful it was to snort the second cap and had to wait in the toilets for at least 5 minutes as I was sure my eyes and nose were bleeding.. Which they weren't of course.

I went outside and immediately could feel the earlier effects elevating rapidly. I tried to have a dance for a little while and it felt pretty amazing to dance with my eyes closed but couldn't keep it up for very long as my body was feeling pretty numb and my face was still in agony.

Probably about 1h45mins after the first drop, 30 mins after the second cap was railed i remember the hallucinations were incredibly intense. Everything was moving, people's faces were warping and I couldn't recognise most people, lights were going dimmer and brighter pretty rapidlyand I was starting to see fairly long trails behind anything that was moving. In more recent experiences I have likened these trails to almost resemble a dust or a loose fabric that will floats around people or anything that moves really.

With the hallucinations and my mental state starting to reach a point where I didn't know where I was or what was happening I decided to find a dark corner of the club to sit and have a cigarette. As soon as I sat down, stopped moving and allowed myself to just sit and watch, the hallucinations went into overdrive. I'm not sure how long I was sitting in that corner but I know the last thing I saw with my eyes open was the 'dust' around people becoming thicker and thicker behind them and the same hallucinated substance started to become more real and colorful. I can't describe how unbelievably beautiful the next thing that happened was. It seemed as though everything in front of me melted away into this 'dust' that I could see over a few seconds. The colors started swirling all around and I lost all ability to see anything but colors. I could still hear and I remember some friends coming over to me and trying to talk to me; unable to comprehend what they were saying I just kept repeating 'I don't know where I am, I can't see, But it's ok. Sorry'

Eventually one of my close friends came over and asked me whether I was ok to which apparently I replied; yes I am but i don't know where I am or what's happening and I can't see. My friend took this as a cue to take me home so he lead me through the dancefloor (whilst holding my hand as my vision was pulsing in and out every minute or so) and out the front to a taxi where we went back to my place.

I don't remember the taxi ride very clearly, only a brief moment where I looked out the window and it seemed as if everything was going past in snapshots.

By the time I got back to my place my vision was back but my vision and mind was still seriously warped. I had no concept of depth, space, time or of my surroundings. The rest of the trip was a very pleasant and very insightful experience spent in my backyard with a mate (and other friends of mine who eventually made it back to my place throughout the remainder of the morning) smoking the occasional bong once my mind had settled a little waiting for the experience to slowly ebb away.

Worth noting is that at times after getting home I felt a complete one-ness with everything around me - as though I was as much a glass sitting on the table as I was myself sitting in the chair. It's a little hard to understand but in more recent 2c-I trips I have thought more about the fabric or dust I have seen as a sort of connection between everything around us. The fabric of reality even (lol. getting pretty psychedelic there). As a final note, one more interesting thing that I witnessed after getting home, was when I was staring at my window I saw it bubble and tear open so that I was able to see what was behind our normal perception of reality. At the time I was saying that I was able to see 'nothingness' and what is beyond our existence.

So yeah. That experience is what really sparked my interest in psychedelics. I have since had many more experiences on 2c-I, 2c-B and apparently 2c-E last night. But to be honest I think my dealer is just changing the letter on the end of the 2c as an excuse to charge more for the same caps.
I have only ever dosed up to 20mg since this night but am very keen to do it in an environment in which I can fully absorb myself in the trip without distractions. I lost contact with my ego for a very long period on the night detailed in this report, and briefly once or twice last night on 2c-e as well - of which I consumed 10mg then railed another 10mg around when the first 10mg started to kick in. In my experience this is the most effective and powerful way to experience these drugs, however my experience is fairly limited.

I'm thinking of getting my hands on some K pretty soon for that deep and introspective experience that I've heard so much about but am yet to experience. 2c-I felt pretty close to what I imagine it to be loosely similar to when I was sitting in the corner with my vision completely obscured by hallucinations but really I don't know what to expect.

also last night my experience with what was apparently 2c-e was at a Ferry Corsten gig in a pretty amazing club. Although not as intense and out of control as the original trip report; seeing ferry corsten while pretty deep into a 2c-x trip was MIND BLOWING.

Nice trip report...I like 2c-i to a degree. I don't think it's good that your dealer might simpy be "changing the name" at the end of 2c to make sales. There is a BIG difference between 2c-i and 2c-e.

mmm I know but I live in a city where MDMA doesn't exist any more and 2c-I gets sold in caps that dealers will tell you is MDMA.
Pills are pressed with K in them and sold as mda based, and 'pure mdma poweder' is actually synthetic coke (which is another ambiguous as fuck name).

It's very frustrating - the party drug scene in Adelaide has been successfully crushed by the government - but I guess that's a good thing, otherwise I'd still be munching pills 5 nights a week, no doubt.

I have thought more about the fabric or dust I have seen as a sort of connection between everything around us. The fabric of reality even

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxyqhyhSEXc

and the lyrics:

"The light came through the window,
Straight from the sun above,
And so inside my little room
There plunged the rays of Love.

In streams of light I clearly saw
The dust you seldom see,
Out of which the Nameless makes
A Name for one like me.

I'll try to say a little more:
Love went on and on
Until it reached an open door -
Then Love Itself
Love Itself was gone.

All busy in the sunlight
The flecks did float and dance,
And I was tumbled up with them
In formless circumstance.

Love went on and on
Then Love Itself
Love Itself was gone.

Then I came back from where I'd been.
My room, it looked the same -
But there was nothing left between
The Nameless and the Name.

All busy in the sunlight
The flecks did float and dance,
And I was tumbled up with them
In formless circumstance.

Love went on and on
Then Love itself,
Love Itself was gone.
Love Itself was gone."

Hey,

Thanks for posting that Leonard Cohen song Ape... It was nice to hear a little bit of Cohen this morning.

Moguta, the drug scene where you are at seems lame... although it just may be a who you know thing. I'd recommend trying to get a good price on a half gram, buy a scale, and then you can cap it up yourself. Half gram is more than enough for yourself and some friends. I can't wrap my mind around why people would be foolish about selling rcs.

Blowing 2cs while tripping on them can be pretty cool. I prefer to do it when I'm starting to come down... Sometimes I get anxiety and physical tensions while coming down, and if I blow a few mg it gets my mind going again and i can forget about the weirdness.

I don't think it is necessary to blow a whole 20mg cap though... I don't think I could ever. Snorting up to 10mg is my limit. I don't usually snort 2cs after eating them... only on occasion if I'm out with friends and am not ready to come down. I generally do 3-5mg at a time... and might do it a few times in the coming hours.

Interesting though... I'm sure it makes you trip rather hard... I'd say go for a strong oral dose... 1.5 caps perhaps... snort the rest during the come-down or save it for another day to snort.... or maybe stagger the dose. Take 1 cap, then take the second cap 20-30minutes later maybe.

Either way, just some ideas. With 2ci I generally eat it between the 18-25mg range. With 2ce I go a bit lower than that staying between 12-20mg. I've been rather conservative lately though... Binged a little too much last year... so I've been taking it easy this year.... but I've been thinking of tripping real hard... maybe doing a little binge soon.

I've gotten those out of control visuals using the 2cb-acid combo... I couldn't see anything... but was so damn happy... There were too many trails and all the lights surrounding me were swirled and skewed together... rainbows appeared everywhere... Ah! I love festivals!

Either way cool trip... Any strange come-down effects? Was it easy getting to sleep? Did you feel beat up the next day?

Awesome trip, and it do agree with the other posters, I don't think dealers would change "2C-I" to "2C-E" or "2C-B", they're similar, but people know theres a difference.

Dealers telling people 2C-x is MDMA is something else altogether...

Nice report! I've done a little experimenting with 2C-I and 2C-E, I'm going to put them away for a while as I didn't really enjoy the stimulating effects.