• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The Funniest Threads Thread

That thread was great Felix. What the fuck was he thinking sharing that photo with BL? :D

maybe he just liked to share. it's a shame he left BL shortly afterwards. :(

The News Headlines - i can't believe those images are still showing, cool. :)

spadeyr7.jpg

lol :D

Active Gays in Ibiza

I would like to go to Ibiza this summer, but Ive heard there are many active gays that are trying to make sex with every tourist. They dont even care if you come out of the club with a girl - they will ask if you want to have a threesome.
Thats serious, and no way to counter it cause they come in a groups of 3-4 guys, they are athletic and there are often bloody fights with them. That what Ive been told. Guys who were there 5 years ago - say it was good that times, but now Ibiza is impossible place to have amusment. No way I can go there alone

So Im afraid to go there now, searching for a safe alternative with lots of clubs, girls and drugs. Maybe you can suggest something ?

^lol

26423054.jpg

here is mine, aged 19 peer pressure mounting coupled with a desperate urge to shed my virginity I went down the easiest route available to me which was the local 18 stone bike that would allow any one to stick their knob in her for a few cans skol and a bag of chips