• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Acquiring a test kit

dusty_dust

Bluelighter
so ive tried finding information online and stuff but I cant find anything..
Does anyone know how I can buy a test kit from america? this is probably a really dumb question but everywhere I go I have to pay in euros...
Much appreciated..

Dancesafe.org :) is the best place for US test kits.

Just as a word of advice I would think twice about using EZTEST at the moment as were hearing a lot of complaints about them. Dancesafe is brilliant for the US or please PM me and I will give you details of a new supplier who ships worldwide.

Dancesafe took my $ and never sent me a kit, still don't own my own. :( no response when I messaged them. Wahhh :(

really? Dancesafe has always come through for me in the past -- for many years in fact. That's a real shame =(

I'm in the States and got one from EZTest. Took like 10-12 days to get so just be patient.

Click HERE for USD prices.

It's been a year since I ordered from Dancesafe- at this point, I have to consider my $ a contribution to Dancesafe. I appreciate what they do for our community, and I'd rather just look at what I payed for the kit I never got as a pretty substantial donation. =/

I may try EZ Test, when we roll we borrow kits from friends or use pill reports (I know thats not ideal). I'm looking into where I can just pick one up in person in LA so I'm not waiting on a shipment.

Dancesafe.org :) is the best place for US test kits.

Just as a word of advice I would think twice about using EZTEST at the moment as were hearing a lot of complaints about them. Dancesafe is brilliant for the US or please PM me and I will give you details of a new supplier who ships worldwide.

That's awesome Bearlove!

Thanks for the info, I will direct people to dancesafe now, I had been directing people to eztest, but if there are a lot of complaints then fuck that!

I went through the site Bearlove mentioned that sells the same kits as eztest. I ordered it yesterday and Had a tracking number emailed to me shortly after it went through. Also, so far every question iv'e emailed to them, theyv'e answered me back in a detailed way, and it was quick responses.

My tracking number says its on its way to the overseas postal system, and once it crosses over to the states I can track it through the US postal service. So far so good, I would have to say.

Glad to hear people have had positive experiences with DS. I don't want people to feel dettered by my ordering experience with them, I'm assuming their shipping practices have changed or my package got stolen or confiscated. Everyone should own a testing kit!

got my marquis from EZ test. 20 bux, arrived really quick. no complaints here. orderin from there again

Last edited:
Remember to keep your kits cool + in a dark spot - we keep it in the fridge inside the white plastic bottle they send with it.

Erowid said:
How long is a kit good for?

Testing kits will eventually go bad. At this point we've heard that they can go bad in as little as six months, though some people have had them stay useful for years when they are stored cold and air-tight. Keeping the testing kit reagent in a well-sealing dark glass bottle, cool or refrigerated may help extend its life.