• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Long Term Use and Spacing

gqn

Bluelighter
Hi, so I'm fairly new to rolling (pillcount: 5) and I had a question about long term use. I've spaced out all my rolls at least two months, but the next two months are providing opportunities to roll with only one month in between. I'm concerned just because it would mean 3 rolls for 3 months, which I understand is within acceptable boundaries, but when it comes to drugs I tend to err on the side of caution. (Although my last few run-ins with alcohol have done a lot to convinced me that booze is worse for you than MDMA)

Anyway, bottom line: has anyone been using for a long time with monthly spacing and notice any negative cognitive or other mental effects? Or does anyone know of any studies published about long-term MDMA use?

Been using for roughly 7 months, about 11 rolls. Spaced out tends to be a little under a month each, noticed NO problems to myself. However, wanting to be safe, I'm now on a 2.5 month break :)

There's no strict rules, just play safe. You might be 100% fine rolling 3 times in a month, just make sure to balance that with a long break after that. Sometimes you just give into those temptations because the opportunities are too great to skip.

You sound very responsible.

You'll get lot's of different advice with no one knowing for sure. But my advice is not only keep it safe, but keep it special.

My schedule: Once a season (four times a year). So far so good. I have slipped up when I first started using and regret it. Three months is tough, but not impossible. Good luck!!

The general rule is once a month based on what data is out there. However, some ppl never abuse e, and still suffer adverse effects or loss of "magic".

So this is the deal......I love Bluelight and the wisdom of the posters in this ED forum, but as a 7 or 8 year MDMA user, I wholeheartedly disagree with the conventional wisdom that once a month is okay in the long run.

In my own personal experience, once a month is going to inevitably lead to loss of magic in the majority of users and increased tolerance over the long run. In my own personal and humble experience and opinion (which has no inherent truth), it is people who use a moderate dose 3 to 4 times a year who are the most likely to retain the magic of the MDMA high over the long-term. As long as I did that (2 years) every single time was incredible magic.