• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Perfect Roll.

Fellsilent

Greenlighter
What would yours be? This is something that i had though about after this past weekend, it had to be the best roll ive ever had in terms of fun and random adventure which imo are the best kinds! I guess ill start! My perfect roll would probably be having all my greatest friends togther in one spot(rave or party, whatevs). Im orginally from the south burbs of chicago and i now live in D/FW TX. Ive made amazing friends in boths places and if just for one night we could all bond and have the greatest roll of our lives in a single place( i guess if i had to pick somewhere, a Deadmau5 show would be my first pick!) Especially since so much ahas changed in the past few years between my Chitown friends too.
So now its your turn, if you could have anything. What would the perfect, most amazing roll of your life be if you could have it?

To rent a huge ship and invite all the friends I know who roll and go out to sea. All night rave dance party's every night as loud as we want because no one could tell us to turn it down. Have boats of different E pills and salad bowls filled with Molly laying around. Have strippers in every room that don't expect a tip, and Hooter's girls passing out bottles of water all night.
Special guest would include:
Mac Dre
Jim Morrison
Gandhi
Timothy Learly
& Adolph Hitler

based on how my best roll so far went, i'd have to say in the very club that i work in (but not working) with either trance or dnb (a big artist preferably), coming up and peaking in a sea of people who're all rolling to my favourite songs, (mostly randoms, but with one or 2 rolling friends) dancing like a freak and just blissing out and not feeling like you're being judged, as everyones doing the same.

Needed:
Big clean house with a pool
A warm Summer night
Good friends
Different toys/media/textures to explore

Not needed:
Drunks
Drama
Inhibitions
Clothes

already feel I have the perfect setting and companion with my wife at home. Just would like a really really long peak and nice afterglow the next day.

I wood take ecstacy with deadmau5 and have pills in all the colors of the rainbow and make glow in the dark candy under a megaton blacklight

I think for me it would be in a forest beside a mountain stream in a small valley surrounded by snow covered mountains with the dance floor the ground under the trees and the music classic or Goa trance of the late 1990's with a crowd of maybe 150 people of the ages between late 20's to their 80's with fire artists providing the light show.

Thing is, for me this thing isn't a fantasy - it's actually happened but with LSD in the mix along with the E, and there's nothing more beautiful than when the sun starts to rise and the snow covered mountains turn pink and the music slowly transitions from darker, harder night music to beautiful morning trance.

middle of the desert, awesoem visualizer system, with loud ass hardcore. I mean like on sand dunes and shit. and cigarettes..lots of reds.

What would yours be? This is something that i had though about after this past weekend, it had to be the best roll ive ever had in terms of fun and random adventure which imo are the best kinds! I guess ill start! My perfect roll would probably be having all my greatest friends togther in one spot(rave or party, whatevs). Im orginally from the south burbs of chicago and i now live in D/FW TX. Ive made amazing friends in boths places and if just for one night we could all bond and have the greatest roll of our lives in a single place( i guess if i had to pick somewhere, a Deadmau5 show would be my first pick!) Especially since so much ahas changed in the past few years between my Chitown friends too.
So now its your turn, if you could have anything. What would the perfect, most amazing roll of your life be if you could have it?

in ibiza hirein a villa with pool , all the crew , bags an bags of pills a big bowl full of coke sum good tunes blarein out, and a nice big bowl of ket 4 early hours!!!!

I think for me it would be in a forest beside a mountain stream in a small valley surrounded by snow covered mountains with the dance floor the ground under the trees and the music classic or Goa trance of the late 1990's with a crowd of maybe 150 people of the ages between late 20's to their 80's with fire artists providing the light show.

Thing is, for me this thing isn't a fantasy - it's actually happened but with LSD in the mix along with the E, and there's nothing more beautiful than when the sun starts to rise and the snow covered mountains turn pink and the music slowly transitions from darker, harder night music to beautiful morning trance.

What the fuck, are you kidding?! That HAPPENED to you?! *die* You are a ridiculously, ridiculously lucky human being <3

My perfect roll?

Above & Beyond = february this year.. light rain on my face, everyone all loved up, messages on the giant laptop from A&B saying how awesome the crowd was... Will never forget it.. ever...

My perfect fantasy :) roll would be myself, my husband and my future girlfriend ( you are out there somewhere - I know it ! )

Go out for drinks at a trendy bar , we are all looking hot ! Come home, drop beans and take turns listening to our favorite edm during the come up while having some wonderful meaningful stripped down convos about life.

Then we feel it. My gf and I get naked and glowstick dance for my husband.

During the peak we all take turns massaging each other, doing balloons and finally my husband and I bring her intense pleasure together as a team :) Then all three of us get it on at once.

Afterwards we are happy and falling asleep in each others arms during the comedown.

I have had the mfm and mfmf experience on different levels a few times rolling but never the true ffm threesome while rolling.

Yes on my to do list ;) got to find myself a best girlfriend who, every 2 months or so will roll balls and freak with me.

I was so close but she fell in love and left our roll group. Sigh I miss her already :( We are still great friends who made some great unforgettable fun and smoking hot rolling memories. I wish her the best :)

Wow

This stuff is absolutely amazing. The first time I rolled was one month ago in vegas for two days streight. I went out there with 6 friends and we had the time of our life. We had a huge squite at Aria, the walls were pure glass. We hit some amazing spots. ect.

My two friends are very expierienced at this and
Friday I was introduced to a large croud of people taking X. Its a whole culture. These people are really increadable and know what they are doing.
No alcohol, no one that wasnt rolling allowed. Heres a brief discription of the part.

You come inside and only really close friends were allowed to the party. I was the only new person to the croud. Every one was so cool. These people are really experienced and had everything planned out. They had an increadable laser/ led light, laptop hooked up to TV and stero system, and it just gets better and better. Water, exotic fruit, ect were the appetizers. I know your not gonna belive this but you can make this up lol. They had a guy that was giving people chiropractor adjustments, they had a cute asain girl giving back and foot massages with vics. They even had two cheerleaders from the university dancing to deadmau5. They had these awsome plant gell beads in a warm bath of water. ect ect.

Thanks for the invite to your amazing group.

That sounds like a fairly kick ass night. Like a very high end rave or something, the only cool "friends of friends" thing we have where I live is the party bus. Where a bunch of my mates own a bus and every week or so they cruise round in it, there is a DJ area and heaps of people fit in this bus. But nothing as cool as what yours sounds like.

Sweet. Now that is what you call a rolling party. These things are the stuff of dreams and legend. Looks like your dreams came true I hope you get to enjoy it again sometime.

This stuff is absolutely amazing. The first time I rolled was one month ago in vegas for two days streight. I went out there with 6 friends and we had the time of our life. We had a huge squite at Aria, the walls were pure glass. We hit some amazing spots. ect.

Friday I was introduced to a large croud of people taking X. Its a whole culture. These people are really increadable and know what they are doing.
No alcohol, no one that wasnt rolling allowed. Heres a brief discription of the part.

You come inside and only really close friends were allowed to the party. I was the only new person to the croud. Every one was so cool. These people are really experienced and had everything planned out. They had an increadable laser/ led light, laptop hooked up to TV and stero system, and it just gets better and better. Water, exotic fruit, ect were the appetizers. I know your not gonna belive this but you can make this up lol. They had a guy that was giving people chiropractor adjustments, they had a cute asain girl giving back and foot massages with vics. They even had two cheerleaders from the university dancing to deadmau5. They had these awsome plant gell beads in a warm bath of water. ect ect.

I think I already had my "perfect roll." :p I had waited 6 months to roll and I took 2 hits of molly and saw Tiesto live on his Kaleidoscope tour here in Portland. I went with some of my closest friends, my wonderful girlfriend, and I even had a friend who went sober and literally pulled out all the stops for those of us who were rolling: she had vaporub on her elmo backpack, she would frequently bring us water bottles, gave us head scratches and massages. She knew what she was doing. To have that sort of experience where you anticipate the moment for months and it completely blows away your expectations while sharing it people you love was literally the most amazing night of my life. I'm waiting to roll again at EDC with my best friend and girlfriend and I'm hoping it'll be an amazing experience too :)

Mine would be something somewhat like this. The older parties had this vibe. It was a close knit family, a tribal gathering of people from all walks of life and all ages, complete and utter understanding.

My perfect roll would be like these again. Fans all over the room providing a cool breeze, high energy, only happy vibes. A party where acceptance was the norm and love was the law. DJs there were excellent and respected, but not on god-like podiums or huge egos. There would be many DJs playing assorted genres of music. House, jungle, happy hardcore, dubstep, electro, trance, dnb, EVERYTHING. We all have different tastes, why judge? Finally, there'd be plenty of MDMA and whatnot to go around. It would all be clean because dancesafe would be allowed to test fucking pills in parties again which would help eliminate bad pills everywhere.

That's just what I want, though. We all have different perceptions and different views. That's what makes the rave scene so amazing. That's what makes humans so amazing. We can have so many different perceptions and views and raves have been the proof that we CAN come together for a night and be in complete harmony like a family. Sure, it's idealistic, but raves are the proof it can happen on some scale.

http://hyperreal.org/raves/spirit/plur/Signs_of_Inner_Peace.html

http://hyperreal.org/raves/spirit/plur.html

Both of those are exactly what I'm talking about =)